MEE ! Mee Electronics Earphones for Life ! Once in a Lifetime Promotion offer !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once in a life time promotion offer till Saturday this week 4/10/2010 !

Opening Promotion offer on Mee Earphones ! Once in a LIFETIME offer !

Buy the Mee Electronics M6 IEM @ 1990 Shipped !!

The whole idea is that we are just celebrating of the launch of the new brand !

So book your pair now !!

The M6 IEM

Get the stage monitor look without paying the stage monitor price, and get great sound quality as well. The MEE M6 premium in-ear headphone not only gives you great comfort with an over-the-ear design, but it also delivers amazing sound quality, stylish looks, and great durability. Great detail, dynamics, stellar bass, treble extension, and a great 3D presentation of your music is what the MEE M6 is all about! The over-the-ear design keeps the M6 in place during activities such as sports and working out. Treat yourself to great sound, style, and comfort at a fraction of the price you would normally have to pay!

Features:

Acoustically advanced MEElectronics M6 series earphones deliver clear, accurate sound from any portable music or DVD player

Over-the-ear design keeps with stainless steel memory wire to holds the cable securely around your ear for maximum comfort and stability even during workouts and activities

Enjoy full dynamic range of your favorite music and movies without cranking up the volume to unnatural, or even unsafe listening levels

Designer cable that is stylish, tangle resistant, and has low microphonics (cable noise from friction)

Works with iPod, iPhone, most blackberry phones, MP3 players, portable media players, CD players, DVD players, computers, laptops, and netbook

Driver: 9mm high performance drivers with neodymium magnets

Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz

Sensitivity: 98 dB (1mW @ 1KHz)

Impedance: 16 ohms

Connector: 3.5mm gold plated, right angle connector

Cable: Designer 1.4m cord (4.59 ft) with attached shirt clip

Memory Wire: Stainless steel

Accessories: 4 sets of eartips (small/medium/large/triple-flange), 1 airplane adapter, 1 carrying bag, 1 wire organizer

Compatible Accessories: Comply T-500 eartips

Warranty: 1 year

Dimension: 0.65 in. H x 0.75 in. W x 1 in. L

Ship Weight: 0.5 lb

Review Links :

1. MEElectronics M6 earphones Review (clear) - Headphones - CNET Reviews

2. MEElec M6 Earphones | Top Review Shop

3. My review of Meelectronics M6, M9 and M11 - Head-Fi.org Community

4. MEElectronics Ai-M6 & Ai-M9 Review – Royalty on a Budget | TouchMyApps

5. MEElectronics M6 earphones (black) Reviews - alaTest USA

Price - 1990

How to order :

Welcome to Mediahome.in - The best place to buy technology in India order and pay. goods shipping will start from Next Monday.

Terms :

1. Offer Valid on first 20 Sales only !

2. Offer is valid only if you pay !

Re: MEE ! Mee Electronics Earphones for Life ! Once in a Lifetime Promotion offer !!!

Are you really really serious about the deal????? :O:O

I think this might be the output of booze. :eek:ppo:
And if this is real then :crazeyes:

No words to say mate. :rolleyes:

Trying my best to order it.

Re: MEE ! Mee Electronics Earphones for Life ! Once in a Lifetime Promotion offer !!!

^ am surely not drunk . not after the infection ! yeah sure u can order it.

mediahome.in said:
^ am surely not drunk . not after the infection ! yeah sure u can order it.
Will try to steal from ur office after offering u drink. :p

Else last option will be to arrange money for the same.

LOL good way to do some marketing Mr Sahni :p....good deal with the Fiio E5....though these IEMs will do good even w/o them :)

1 x Mayank - Confirmed.

1 X Rishab Asthana - Confirmed

Supra said:
LOL good way to do some marketing Mr Sahni :p....good deal with the Fiio E5....though these IEMs will do good even w/o them :)
What are you intending to say? Just be clear. If you have any issues with me or OP then lets solve it face to face. I don't like rantings and all this. This kind of behavior won't be tolerated at any cost.

HIGH OFFENCE MEANT (as supra pointed me out)

^ guys shift all this to another place ! let this thread be the way it is.

@mayank What was ur 1st 2 OT posts abt then....I posted what I thought about your posts . I hope you get it and ya its a good deal even w/o your posts :)

Plz dont post OT and keep your friendly talk to messengers and dont indulge in some BS marketing. Remove your OT comments...I will be happy to do mine also...I hope you strictly get that....and dont talk anymore about behavior lol :rofl:

@ MH --- Sorry for the OT but this guys post irritates me too much :p....a comic role he is :p...I will oblige and edit out mine once he removes his BS marketing posts :p

Supra said:
^^ What was ur 1st 2 OT posts abt then....I posted what I thought about your posts . I hope you get it and ya its a good deal even w/o your posts :)

Plz dont post OT and keep your friendly talk to messengers and dont indulge in some BS marketing. Remove your OT comments...I will be happy to do mine also...I hope you strictly get that....and dont talk anymore about behavior lol :rofl:
Lol, this is an open forum. So I just posted just what I thought. And moreover, since I'm buying this so I think it cannot be considered as OT. Instead you are the one who is replying without any intentions to own it. So now tell me kid who's talking OT here.

Enough of the rants. Just go and get a good sleep.

^ Rofl marketing posts. The deal it self market it selfs supra , the deal is very good coz its truly a promotion . also the reviews are already put up there. i dont think posts like these market a product ! and he aint even a audiophile i suppose like bf1983 or fahim to actually have an impact on my sales ! chill guys njoy the offer !

So now tell me kid who's talking OT here.

LOL.....yes saar.....newer generation you are ....The Impatient ones of Delhi :D

Will try to steal from ur office after offering u drink. :p --- :rofl:

I think this might be the output of booze. --- :rofl:

Btw here Mr. Sahni's last few posts ...its all abt his dear dearest MH(mediahome.in) :D

http://www.techenclave.com/search.php?searchid=23554

he aint even a audiophile i suppose like bf1983 or fahim to actually have an impact on my sales !
\

When is the great review coming out then

Btw here is one the better reviews

In Ear Matters: [REVIEW] MEElectronics' In-Ears

Supra said:
LOL.....yes saar.....newer generation you are ....The Impatient ones of Delhi :D

Ohh, I think your this post is really related to the thread. What an awesome reply mate. Congrats. You are a winner.

^^All this is enough for u so that u can get a good sleep tonight or ur hands are still itching??

Moreover, what the hell am i stealing from u??

Ohh I got it. I'm challenging ur ego. :p

Sorry mate. :(

:rofl:

Supra said:

Btw here Mr. Sahni's last few posts ...its all abt his dear dearest MH(mediahome.in) :D

http://www.techenclave.com/search.php?searchid=23554

\

When is the great review coming out then
Reviews are already posted. that link does not work. Also i really dont need some member to promote me , i am way beyond that supra. So much mods kindly clean this. Also for Info. review pcs are already sent to directly by MEE to fahim and a few other reviewers for review so i suppose the GREAT reviews will be out .

Chill guys ! forget it. let the sales thread be what it is. we have a feedback section for all this already. post your fights there.

Hmmmmm, so you wanna make everything public?

Guys just check out his last few posts and you will come to know about his dearest dear dealer. :p

Just guess the name and winner will get a surprise gift.

mediahome.in said:
Reviews are already posted. that link does not work. Also i really dont need some member to promote me , i am way beyond that supra. So much mods kindly clean this. Also for Info. review pcs are already sent to directly by MEE to fahim and a few other reviewers for review so i suppose the GREAT reviews will be out .

Chill guys ! forget it. let the sales thread be what it is. we have a feedback section for all this already. post your fights there.
I think supra is angry as he didn't got a review piece. :p

i am way beyond that supra

Oh yes way beyond from ur Verbatim DVDs non-profit selling LOL :p...those were the days...Damn remember those times....two IDs ....same person....now is it a new era nw....may be with another id :D

I think supra is angry as he didn't got a review piece. :p

LOL never reviewed audio stuff and thanks for that comment our Privileged Member since May 2009 :D

Anyway I hope mods will clean it out by tmr morning...so Anuj chill...have a good sleep....and be healthy :)...Gnite Mr Sanhi & Co >

Supra said:
LOL never reviewed audio stuff and thanks for that comment our Privileged Member since May 2009 :D
Pleasure is mine, our extremely distinguished res**ked :p (i mean resurrected) member.

Supra said:
Oh yes way beyond from ur Verbatim DVDs non-profit selling LOL :p...those were the days

LOL never reviewed audio stuff :)

Those actually were sold that ways , no profit. People who know me will know about it. I know what i have done, i don't need to explain or tell people or defend my self. Do you know how was mediahome even created, if not you really have no rights to post here. I use to review, post moderate and do a lot of things back then, post dvd scans what not for my sheer love for dvds, i still have stored taiyo yuden blanks if i ever happen to need them. if i wanted to make money back then, my uncle was a wd distri back then and i use to buy hdd at time even at 500 bucks lower than what guys use to post here. so relax !

PS : mods kindly clean this up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back