Contains following movies
- Flags of our father : SOLD
- Letters from Iwo Jima : SOLD
- Mystic River : SOLD
- Unforgiven : UK Edition : 400 : Region Free
- Gran Torino : UK Edition : 400 : Region Free
5) Insomnia : US Edition : 600 : Region Free
6) Kill Bill - Vol 1 : Canada Exclusive Steelbook : 900 : Region Free
Steelbook case only slightly damaged. Visible in pic.

1.13) Toy Story 3 : Indian Edition : 400 : Region Free
(Special info : This came in with Pixar Movie Collection, and box says BD + DVD, but DVD was not included, only BD was there)
SOLD to indy1811, Shipped, Received, feedback exchanged. Thanks indy1811 for easy and awesome deal

1.4) Sucker Punch : Indian Edition : 650 : Region Free Sold Locally
1.7) Minority Report Slipcover : UK Edition with special features : 900 : Region Free Sold Locally
1.8) Speed Racer Slipcover : UK Edition : 500 : Region Free Sold Locally
1.6) Goodfellas 20th Anniversary Edition : Indian Edition : 650 : Region Free Sold locally
4) Super 8 Triple play : UK Edition : 800 : Region Free Sold Locally
5) Toy Story 1 Special Edition : Indian Edition : 500 : Region Free Sold Locally
6) Toy Story 2 Special Edition : Indian Edition : 500 : Region Free Sold Locally

Reason for sale : Done with them.

Condition of all blurays : All Blu-rays are used once, And disk condition is exactly new, without a single scratch. And same applied to boxes too.

General Info :
- Region C, Region BC, Region AC and Region Free (Region ABC) BDs play on Indian PS3 and Indian (region C locked) BD players.
- Region A, B, AB does not play on Indian PS3s or Indian BD players.
- Prices are fixed. There wont be any holding.
- Shipping via speedpost only, and extra.
- Packing will be done with extreme carefulness and Pics of parcel with Signs and marks will be given to buyer too, as I always do.
- Give 1 day time for packing and handling.
- If any question, PM me. Do not crap/spam the thread.

PICS for all BDs :
Update : New pics added 12_03_13
Due to 20 images only restriction, Full gallery here : http://imgbox.com/g/ozes1KeF8q

woah good stuff and thanks for clarifying about Indian PS3'd not being able to view region locked A,B and AB....what a pain I might add.

Thanks nik, some new BD owners are unaware of region locking and stuff most of the times, I also used to get confused when I started collecting Blurays first. So it should help them. Coz in past, lots of times interested buyer has started conversation with "will this work in my indian PS3" or "I have PS3 from India, will it play region C blu-ray" ?

Also, if you are regularly importing BDs from UK/US, check out blu-ray.com, it has decent info (probably best and up-to-date info regarding BDs and editions and prices and region locking etc etc)

Toy Story 3 sold to indy1811. Shipping tomorrow.

As of now, only selling these.

Soon adding Sherlock Holmes 1 and 2 combo, amazon DE exclusive steelbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back