Mega Holiday sale : Lots of stuff inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEy guys. I have received too many PMs regarding this.

As it stands, at the moment both HDDs, MP3 player, DVD RW, Cabinet have buyers. I have replied back to those on first come first basis and they have agreed.

So unless someone drops out those items are as good as sold. Replying to 40 odd pms will take some time.

Those who have transfered funds, i will reply back and ship the items as soon as its confirmed on my side.

[offtopic]Whenever Funky puts up a sale thread there is a queue of buyers, probably because he prices his items most sensibly according to present market rates! Other people should learn from his threads on how to make quick sale! [/offtopic]

As of now both HDDs are on hold. Awaiting payments basically.
Reveived payment for PSU , DVDRW and MP3 players.

Shipping items today evening.

Everything except the motherboard and Ram is sold.

Added new combo offer for mobo + Ram.

Shipped out the HDDs, DVDRW and MP3 players. :)

Hi Funky,

Could you please PM me the details of the courier used and the tracking number for the mp3 player? I had PMed you about this but you may not have seen it.
Thanks
Funky said:
Everything except the motherboard and Ram is sold.

Added new combo offer for mobo + Ram.

Shipped out the HDDs, DVDRW and MP3 players. :)

Picked up the cabby today. Took me 4hrs to assemble :ashamed: Missed the tool free assembly of my ZB-01, and also was trying to keep everything as clean as possible.

The hdd cages are simply awesome! 10c drop in hdd temps :yahoo:

zhopudey said:
Picked up the cabby today. Took me 4hrs to assemble :ashamed: Missed the tool free assembly of my ZB-01, and also was trying to keep everything as clean as possible.

post pics na

zhopudey said:

You forgot to thank me. :bleh:

( like i forget to thank you for the many favours you do for me. :ashamed: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back