Mega Stuff Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much does it cost to replace the lens in ps2? and do you have rest of the accessories?

btw. how does one lose a satellite speaker? :D

joyceanblue said:
how much does it cost to replace the lens in ps2? and do you have rest of the accessories?
btw. how does one lose a satellite speaker? :D
If you are into Diy or got someone you know then max 600 Rs to replace the lens.Market prices are around 1K to change the lens.Contact your local market for futher clarification.What i can assure you is apart from lens no problem.

Hmm about the satellite speaker thing.Well i do quite remember i packed the thing,how ever when i opened the thing,i just couldnt find one speaker.But i'm sure when i open rest of my packing i will get it.Still can't bet on it.It remains mystry.
Still this is what the back of Mx5021 looks like ..this from net
altec_mx_5021_4.jpg

So you can attach any speakers to it.

swapnil0545 said:
The lens problem is in Xbox or PS2?

Both buddy..

hey buddy interested in MX-5021 & Media Center Control... & i'm local buyer..

so,no hassle of shipping..

PM me...

Sanjeet Arora i can take the O2 on your Behalf if it's still Available..

naveen58 said:
hey buddy interested in MX-5021 & Media Center Control... & i'm local buyer..
so,no hassle of shipping..
PM me...

Sanjeet Arora i can take the O2 on your Behalf if it's still Available..

PM Send.Check my address and phone no.Please before coming give me a call on cell so i can be there when you come.:)
About mobile sold to ghotham1 .Rest you can come..have lots of stuff much more than what i could list here so come home and can check,,
Regards

freshseasons1 said:
PM Send.Check my address and phone no.Please before coming give me a call on cell so i can be there when you come.:)
About mobile sold to ghotham1 .Rest you can come..have lots of stuff much more than what i could list here so come home and can check,,
Regards

man u have murdered my name.:bleh:
Anyway I will give u a call when My friend gets the phone.
Thx

@freshseasons, are you sure that the ps2 only require a lens replacement?? and does it also include remote controllers?

plz hold it for me if the answers to both of the above ques is yes..

There is no other problem in the PS2 other than lens change.But apparently dont have the controller.I think i can bundle a local one if you want.

is it 1400 or 1500 4 ram ( confused) n the warrnty pls pm the details regarding warranty n clarification on price. hold ram 4 me .will confirm after ur clarification

harshkhorwal said:
is it 1400 or 1500 4 ram ( confused) n the warrnty pls pm the details regarding warranty n clarification on price. hold ram 4 me .will confirm after ur clarification

Actually it was supposed to be 1400+shipping for Ram or 1500 Shipped.
I dont have the bill but def there is warranty.There is sign on the ram from the vendor so can claim warranty for another 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back