Memory Module Not Optimized

Viz

Disciple
Namaste,
Purchased a new PC with MSI X470 GAMING PLUS Motherboard and CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (16GBx2) DDR4 3000MHz RAM CMK16GX4M1D3000C16 , I purchased similar system configuration few months back as well not sure if I have any issues with it, now when I insert the ram slots in A1 and B1, I am receiving a warning (as attached), although the system is booting and showing the ram as 32 gb when windows 10 loads up, not sure what is causing this error, I shifted the memory slots as suggested, but will I get a problem if I want to populate all 4 slots in future with same memory modules, please let me know what is the reason for this message.
Thanks for your valuable time in advance.

-Sri

Attachments

• Non optimized.jpg
    Non optimized.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 899
Done, the problem solved, in future if I want to upgrade and purchased two more memory slots of the same configuration, will I have a problem?

Got another question for you guys on of the optised slot seems to be not detecting my ram does it mather if i just put them 4 and 2 insteand of 1 and 3

Got another question for you guys on of the optised slot seems to be not detecting my ram does it mather if i just put them 4 and 2 insteand of 1 and 3
There is no significant difference. For the slot which is not detecting the ram, try using a soft bristled brush and IPA to clean it once. Dust is the biggest reason for there kind of issues. Obviously power down and disconnect your system from the mains before cleaning and let the thing dry completely before reassembly.

Back