MI Mix 2 Launched in India.

sbhas2k

Adept
The device has 5.99-inch, full-screen, edge-to-edge display with 18:9 ratio for better visual experience, hidden custom-designed earpiece and ultrasonic proximity sensor.

The chin size is also reduced considerably by Chip-on-film technology and also decreased the discreet front camera module when compared with the regular module used in smartphones.

The device has Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC processor, Adreno 540 GPU for gaming, 6GB RAM and 128GB on board memory and 3,400mAh battery.

Available from October 17th, for Rs. 35,999/-

https://www.flipkart.com/mi-mix-2-69236038-store

I guess, the price is reasonable. Oneplus 5 base model is selling at 33k and this one is superior in most of the aspects. Plus the demand is crazy

After the Mi A1 network debacle, no more first day purchases, will wait at least a month.

Mix 2 is already reviewed extensively outside India. I was actually in need of a couple of phones and one of which, I settled for Mi Max 2. For the other, I was waiting for this phone, but going through the reviews online, while it looks like its a good phone, I feel that there are too many compromises (smaller battery, front camera at bottom right, slippery grip etc and the only novelty is the display.

OnePlus 5 8GB variant IMO is a better buy than this. Also, OnePlus 5T is rumored to be released next month with a similar display.

Mix 2 is already reviewed extensively outside India. I was actually in need of a couple of phones and one of which, I settled for Mi Max 2. For the other, I was waiting for this phone, but going through the reviews online, while it looks like its a good phone, I feel that there are too many compromises (smaller battery, front camera at bottom right, slippery grip etc and the only novelty is the display.

OnePlus 5 8GB variant IMO is a better buy than this. Also, OnePlus 5T is rumored to be released next month with a similar display.
yup... based on oppo f5, but with single cam.
might use the chance to improve battery...[DOUBLEPOST=1507641771][/DOUBLEPOST]
I see it more as the budget iPhone X alternative!
oled-nope.
hi res- nope
wide dynamic range - nope..
its not budget iphone...

Will they be launching the 256GB version?
Come to think of it, have they continued with the 256GB version as was available in Mi Mix.

Back