Mi4 launched and listed in flipkart

Alright???
I looked up in all dictionaries and alright is not a synonym of hideous in any of them.

And white phones dont sell. Period.
You do know you are speaking of different preferences here? Not everyone think like you.[DOUBLEPOST=1422447552][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lets look at nexus. How many black vs how many white?
Moto G. How many black vs how many white

I see alot of white nexus 5 and nexus 6 with my friends. I see alot of iPhone 6's with white front too. What the hell is wrong with you mate?

You do know you are speaking of different preferences here? Not everyone think like you.[DOUBLEPOST=1422447552][/DOUBLEPOST]

I see alot of white nexus 5 and nexus 6 with my friends. I see alot of iPhone 6's with white front too. What the hell is wrong with you mate?

I have only seen white iPhones.....!!!!

I have seen the mi4 and it looks fab in white, esp compared to grey mi3.
And after using the one plus one, I will say the smaller (much smaller) size of mi4 are good enough to address its other shortcomings via-a-vis OPO:
OPO
+ awesome community support
+ great great speakers (I wonder how most reviews don't make a deal of it)
+ stock cm11s is arguably the best ROM OOB I have seen on a phone.
If you have seen and handles iPhone 6 (not plus) mi4 is almost similar sized , but thicker and less slippery and the screen on that thing is awesome. Just the fact that it runs MIUI has to be counted as disadvantage though.
Also only a single sim. :(

Oh and I love my white iPhone 5c. Girlish but can't imagine it in any other color.

^^Why are you posting an affiliate link?
The moderator has already once edited your link at about 4:00pm yesterday but you being ignorant continue to repost the same?

Oh c'mon, why would people buy this when One Plus One has better specs(higher storage and is available at 22k?
this would've been value for money if only priced lower than 15k for 16GB version and 20K for 64GB version
Well, how about those who have tried the OPO umpteen times & are dissatisfied with the QA, for one.

+ stock cm11s is arguably the best ROM OOB I have seen on a phone.......
I take it you've had a bug-free ride. Others haven't been so lucky. Definitely not the best ROM OOB, imho.

Back