micro sd cards online

vaalkai

Disciple
So, Where do you guys purchase micro sd cards online? From the reviews on Amazon i have a feeling there are lot of fakes.What has been your experience? Am i better off buying from a local store? looking to buy couple of 64gb cards..

I was reluctant too reading all reviews etc esp for Samsung based cards which the market is flooded with fake ones. But during sale the card which was flashed I ordered that one and it had zero negative or fake reviews+ when i received it it does was a genuine one.
Buy during the upcoming sale.

That sounds Great, there is an upcoming sale? Didn't know that.
Do you happen to have the link/know the seller from whom you purchased?

I've bought from amazon usually sandisk extremes. No trouble so far. Didn't seem fake when i got them. No strange fonts i could discern. Read & write speeds benchmarks are as expected. Capacity is as advertised. I don't depend on sales at all, i buy when i need or when the price isn't ridiculously high.

but this is a mixed views topic. I've known people here on this board to have diametrically opposite experiences. Leave alone reviews on online sites.

Cards failing unexpectedly, genuine as well. I don't swap cards around. My phones read cards out of the package, no format is needed. The card sit in there for years until i replace them three or so years later.

Last edited:
Back