Micromax A110 SuperFone Canvas 2 5″ IPS display dual-core Android 4.0 launching Oct

I think its still available on Snapdeal!

Looks decent to me. Needed something with a big screen and 3G for video-chat with my mum. Was thinking of a tablet, but this looks like a good bet instead. Hoping some reviews come out quickly before splurging on this.

Flipkart is doing black marketing... First they listed the A110 at 9.9K and stated as Out of stock and now phone is back in store with increase in price ...now 10399 LOL
I would have ordered Chicken pizza with 300 bucks
icon_sad.gif

Its available at Flipkart @10339/-

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.flipkart.com/micromax-canvas-2-a110/p/itmdesdhdhbq97au?pid=MOBDESCYB7NZWJYT&affid=tyroo&ref=52132988-8add-4afb-9985-30d89f9831a2&cmpid=affiliate_promo_tyroo

^ Interface would be laggy no doubt due to the 512mb RAM and ICS. I can't understand what stopping them to put on 1gb of RAM.

I agree this is the worst phone review I have seen in ages :D worst camera angles.

^ Interface would be laggy no doubt due to the 512mb RAM and ICS. I can't understand what stopping them to put on 1gb of RAM.

I agree this is the worst phone review I have seen in ages :D worst camera angles.

I won't get any lag in my micromax funbook tab that also boasts 512 mb ram. I am sure this phone will rock the market. And I was too planning to buy next week.

Micromax imports from China and rebrand their phones in India. How about Karbonn? Do they do the same or do they "actually" have a manufacturing unit in India?

True about micromax importing and rebranding chinese phones . The major disadvantage of these phones is that they cannot be rooted and poor customisation by micromax i.e. bloatware preinstalled . No software support . Poor service . No resale value .(My 3 month old a80 that i bought for 8500 i am getting 3500 in exchange ). And most important of all no software update support like samsung . So the phone may be cheap but once you buy it you are on your own .

Today i saw this at a local store they are selling it for 9.8k , Screen is very good for a 10k phone its bright and vivid. Touch response is good . It dosent look as premium as a a100 am not a fan of the steel lining of phones most of them goes off revealing the plastic very easily, hope micromax has provided a better one here . i felt that camera is not that good at auto focusing while using indoors . Hope it has a good battery life .

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.gogi.in/micromax-a110-review.html/comment-page-1/#comment-35899

it has a serious problem you cant move apps to sd card , yo you are left with a 2gb memory for your apps if you are a gamer this phone is a big no

it has a serious problem you cant move apps to sd card , yo you are left with a 2gb memory for your apps if you are a gamer this phone is a big no
Bought it this friday . Rooted it too . Temple run plays great . Do tot compare it with samsung . Otherwise great . 10500 Rs from shop .

Everything about this phone is good, it's cheap and has a excellent hardware. Rooting, custom versions of Android etc... everything depends on it's popularity with experienced developers which I think will be there after 2-3 months more.

But what about reliability, are the internal PCB and components comparable to Sony , Samsung , Motorola and the likes ,i.e, will they last as long ?

Got the phone yesterday initial impression is good , has got a very smooth interface, apps loads fast . Call quality is better compared to my earlier samsung Y.

Back