Micromax A116 Canvas HD sales will start on February 14

vipulkamde

Tech Investor
Disciple
LeS3tXA.jpg

Micromax A116 Canvas HD, the successor of the popular Micromax A110 will be hitting shelves on February 14, according to the company. The Micromax A116 Canvas HD will be up for grabs from its official website.

Micromax A116 Canvas HD carries a very attractive price tag of INR15,000 (about $280) and brings value for your money, considering its features and specifications.

Micromax is having a great time in the Indian market recently and the company will be hoping that the quad-core A116 Canvas HD smartphone will help it gain even more momentum.

Source

I have checked MicroMax A110 with one of my cousin...used it for few hours...Frankly telling the device doesn't appeal look wise and usage wise.
I am using Pantech Burst and I was felling my Burst is much better than A110. The UI is not butter smooth...you can actually feel there is a jerk while swiping and moving between apps and screens.

I have checked MicroMax A110 with one of my cousin...used it for few hours...Frankly telling the device doesn't appeal look wise and usage wise.
I am using Pantech Burst and I was felling my Burst is much better than A110. The UI is not butter smooth...you can actually feel there is a jerk while swiping and moving between apps and screens.
That's strange.. my and everyone I have spoken with has the exact opposite experience. The phone doesn't lag until you open tons of apps and all the memory is used up. I have installed an app called Memory Boost( or Booster) that can automatically kill apps when the free memory reaches a certain limit. For my phone, it kills unused apps when the free memory is 60 MB or less.

its much faster for me... have downloaded 100 gb+ torrent files with this...have a 32 gb class 10 card...its one hell of a phone man

@irfanlai

Even i checked Canvas 2 personally few days ago, one thing i noticed is that i can see the pixels or screen is that dull i can't say exactly but colors are washed out in particular.
There is no lag like with Karbonn A21 but have to say it's a good budget phone.

Regarding Burst that thing has over saturated colors or extreme dark blacks which comes from it's amoled display, only con is battery life which is a major con with most of the budget android phones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back