Micromax A116 Canvas HD sales will start on February 14

I had a rather strange buying experience.
Had checked in to buy a piece yesterday midnight, but by the time I entered the cc details it went out of stock.
Today morning I received a call from snapdeal. He asked me to refresh the micromax page in few minutes and it will showup, tried the same and was able to complete the buying.
I am still wondering.

One quick Q. Can both sims on this will be active at the same time? I plan to use it with One existing number for calls and other for 24*7 Data connection. So, I should be able to make calls from one sim while there is active data connections on the other.

It's shows in stock on snapdeal.com but when we proceed with order it shows - "Some item(s) in your cart have been sold out"

- - - Updated - - -

Successfully placed order....Shipping by 19th Feb ..

One quick Q. Can both sims on this will be active at the same time? I plan to use it with One existing number for calls and other for 24*7 Data connection. So, I should be able to make calls from one sim while there is active data connections on the other.

Would like if someone can guide me on this. I have not previously used any dual-sims. Or Should I create a new thread in mobile help section?

Back