Micromax A116 Canvas HD sales will start on February 14

Not sure on that part. Will need to check. You mean you are on call on SIM 1 and use data network with SIM 2?

Exactly. What I have read about dual standby is that, If data connection is ON on one SIM, the other would be out of coverage.

What I require is that I should be able to receive call on other SIM when data connection is active on one SIM.

Many a times i feel these companies create a false sense of demand by early sold outs. I suspect they never release as many number of units as they should have, even when they probably know what the demand is going to be.

Last night I read somewhere that due to Micromax blunder of less stock the device went out of stock.....I am not getting the link where I read this piece of news.

Many a times i feel these companies create a false sense of demand by early sold outs. I suspect they never release as many number of units as they should have, even when they probably know what the demand is going to be.

Kya bhai, Apple says sold out everyone praises. If Local Indian company even "creates" such hype everyone has problem.

No one is taking much of iPhones in US & UK, so now Apple says its focusing on India.. Where were they few years back when I have seen Indians luring to take iPhones for the heck of it from US & UK.

I will strongly support an Indian company this time who is trying its best to make its mark & create world class product.

Kya bhai, Apple says sold out everyone praises. If Local Indian company even "creates" such hype everyone has problem.

No one is taking much of iPhones in US & UK, so now Apple says its focusing on India.. Where were they few years back when I have seen Indians luring to take iPhones for the heck of it from US & UK.

I will strongly support an Indian company this time who is trying its best to make its mark & create world class product.

Apple too does the same thing. I never defended Apple.

Got the handset delivered by bludart today morning,
Phone looks worth the price as of now.
Have to hunt for screen guard and casing as dimensions are bit different from existing canvas models.
Driver download is not happening from the link on website, anybody else facing this issue?

1. it's not about the benchmark scores

2. it's a low performance high power efficiency quad core.

Now waiting for a TE Member's review. Considering this as a handset to use for 1 year unless I can get a hand on some cheap 2nd hand device. Need a bigger (at least 4.3 inch) display!

Not sure why quadrant and all such scores play such important part. If the mobile suffices your needs and works as expected why bother with these numbers.

Back