FS: Mobile Micromax A27 Bolt Mobile Phone : 3 weeks old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends

For sale is Micromax A27 Bolt Mobile Phone

About product : I bought this mobile for my Mom who is in her late 50 s, however, she is not liking the touch mobile as she is used to physical button candbybar type sets. This is a very basic android mobile good for someone who uses mobile for calls, sms, whatsapp, basic web browsing and occasional gaming (low end). This mobile is rooted and unnecessary bloatware from Micromax is removed for optimal performance. I'll revert to stock ROM before giving it to the buyer it required.

You can see more information here and read some review.

Warranty : It comes with manufacturer warranty for an year. I have the bill dated 08-May-2013 and will give same to the buyer.

Condition : It is in pristine condition and screen guard and body cover was applied from day one. Any scratch or blemish that you see in the pics are on screenguard and not on actual screen.

Price : Bought for Rs 3499. Applied screenguard and bodycover fors Rs 250. Also bought a 4gb micrsoDC card for Rs 250. You can get all this in Rs 3200 [shipped] to your place or Rs 3000 shipped without microSD card.

Please do not p.m me outrageous offers like 2800 or 2900 shipped. Only serious buyers may contact.

Some mandatory pics
eht8y8Pl.jpg
4vyXaEJl.jpg
sur3eTul.jpg
07sXd9tl.jpg

^ Thanks , those coupons come and go and not everybody get those. Revised price. Rs 2900 for phone without microSD card ( but with cover and screenguard) and Rs 3050 for phone with microSD card.

This phone (front) looks much like my htc explorer. :)

Sorry for OT, but I couldn't resist commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back