Micromax Funbook (Allwinner A10 based tablets) Discussion Thread

My Sad surprise for today...My 20 days old FB Not outputting any audio from its speakers & also through its headphone jack ! .... was working good even yesterday night ! but today... :(
& this .... after my fb charger pin got dislodged just 3 days after fb purchase & service centre took approx 2 weeks to replace that 1 item !
i'm quite disappointed with the quality as well as micromax service(first time purchased anything from micromax)!

ok, another bigger today....my FB Neither starting nor taking any charge....had to deposit it again to Service centre !.... two cases of service opened in the M.S.C in the very first month !

Dont they give a replacement...for month old cases
"NO"...I asked/requested specifically for that ,since the purchase is so NEW!...they said replacement can be made for pcb & internal parts if "only"required ..they r NOT going to replace the body or the whole unit as warranty rules!....$hit co!....the whole fleecing of Indian customers continues unabated as usual until he continues the fight & escalates the complaint !!!

need advise regarding battery

hello everyone!
I bought my mmx fb 3 weeks ago.
I am using stock rom... Waiting for jellybean cfw.
As with other guys my fb used to give low battery notification after 4% but now a days it shuts down at 40 or 50 % . But i have noticed , working hours our same 3-5 hrs depending on usage. I think its calibration defect only.
My real question is...
Can anybody tell me can we use any other battry like 4000mah of hcl or karbonn or any other tab whichcan fit in mmx fb battery slot????
This is possible for some mobile phones.

My Funbook will be arriving soon - can someone point me to the lightest and most stable custom ROM available for it right now? Thanks!

some thing to share....
I went to setting den back and reset den recovery mode reboot...
After restart my mmx fb opened in recovery mode... I just clicked reboot
and i was surprised now my tablet is giving me right battery calibration. It discharges up to 4% and asks for charging. Voilla!!!! Dekhna h kab tak thik rahti h.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

FOR THOSE WHO ARE FACING BATTERY CALIBRATION PROBLEM
NO APP WORKED FOR ME...;
some thing to share....
and i was surprised now my tablet is giving me right battery calibration. It discharges up to 4% and asks for charging. Voilla!!!! Dekhna h kab tak thik rahti h.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

NO APP WORKED FOR ME...;
some thing to share....

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

NO APP WORKED FOR ME...;
some thing to share....

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

i accidentaly posted it thrice. Sorry, m wondering how to edit my post?

Hi
I have just tried CyanBook_v0.4 and Kangbook liked CyanBook on my Veedee D10 a.k.a Ployer Momo 9 and i liked them very much however my HDMI is not getting recognigsed in both the custom rom :( as a result i have to go back to my Stock Rom in which HDMI is working fine.
Can anyone suggest whats need to be done? And Is there any way to enable Crt Animation on my Stock Rom? Also, I needs to open up my tab to clean the screen can any one tell how to do it?

Regards
Tech33

@karndev you are simply AMAZING BRO!! I'll wait to try this out as I need a stable Tablet (for daily use and reviewing of apps and reading).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back