Micromax Q5 2 months old superb condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit25589

Disciple
Micromax Q5 bill date 6/6/2010

The best parrt of mobile dual sim qwerty and 3.5 mm jack

To all members of TE

The thread that i had opened for micromax before few months Is not for this piece

I had got a completely New Mobile due to the camera fault in my old mobile.+ the best part i got more warranty.

Local sale preferred.

Plzzz pick it up from the station close to my place.

I m selling mobile for Rs 2900 shipped for All cities

Forlocal 2800 in hand

For those who r intrested in phone and stay outside Mumbai

I will use TNT as the shipping Option. and u guys have to give the shipping cost .

Plzz dont crap the thread without research or else it will be reported.

The Pics of bill are not with name on it . Because i dont have the good camera

The pics( accept for the mopbile pic ) are taken from the micromax Q5 that i m selling

No holding buisness one who Pays first gets first.

img0015ao.jpg

img0016an.jpg

img0017ak.jpg

img0018an.jpg

img0020aa.jpg

img0047aw.jpg

whats the msg store and phonebook capacity ? and whats the claimed talktime for Q5 ?

How is the 3.5mm SQ ?

and can I know when a call hits the second sim, while already attending a call from first sim 1 ?

message capacity is enough and can handle more than 1000sms in inbox.
Battery life is good. Talktime when fully charged is around 8-9 hours.
3.5mm SQ is great, simply mind blowing. The phone is equipped with a Yamaha Amplifier, as stated by Micromax, and SQ is better than as heard in most Mid-range phones.
When your on a call on SIM1, and anybody calls you on SIM2, he/she will get a 'Out of coverage area/Network busy/Not Reachable/Switched off' message. :) AFAIK, availabilty on both SIMs are provided on Samsung Dual-Sim phones.

Ankur said:
message capacity is enough and can handle more than 1000sms in inbox.

Battery life is good. Talktime when fully charged is around 8-9 hours.

3.5mm SQ is great, simply mind blowing. The phone is equipped with a Yamaha Amplifier, as stated by Micromax, and SQ is better than as heard in most Mid-range phones.

When your on a call on SIM1, and anybody calls you on SIM2, he/she will get a 'Out of coverage area/Network busy/Not Reachable/Switched off' message. :) AFAIK, availabilty on both SIMs are provided on Samsung Dual-Sim phones.
ankur ,

dada how much is a new one boss

bhaaji,
new one is around 3600 in the open market AFAIK.
on ebay, the lowest is 3799.
the price for which Amit is selling is great for a 2month used phone.

the phone is worth the price, but afterall it being a chinese too, drop more no. of calls than the cheapest nokia one available in the market.

@AMIT, sorry for the OT.

/OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back