Micromax X118 Dual Sim Mobile Phone, Brand New packed with warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand New, packed with manufacturer's warranty

Reason for selling: Unwanted gift from Ebay
Price: Rs. 1400 shipped !!!!
Pics here: Yfrog Album

Details
Micromax introduced its new Micromax X118 GSM dual SIM mobile with very low price and excellent features. It is basically a Multi Format Music Player musical phone. M X118 has audio player, expandable memory card, FM radio and speaker phone. Let’s talk about price, features and specifications of Micromax X118 mobile phone.

Complete features & specification of Micromax X118 mobile phone are:
Brand: Micromax
Type: Mobile phone
Model: X118
Network Dual SIM GSM,Dual Band (900/1800 MHz)
Display: 1.75 inches, 65K Color CSTN,128×60 Pixels,5-way navigation key
Torch/Flashlight
Memory card: Expandable Memory MicroSD (upto 2GB)
Entertainment features: Multi Format Music Player (MP3 / AAC / AAC+ / AMR) / Background Music Playback / Stereo FM Radio
Speakerphone
Conference Call
Speed Dial
GPRS/WAP/MMS
Battery Type Li-ion (850mAh)
Talk Time Up to 6 hours
Standby Time Up to 10 hours

^^Payment initiated and shipping address PMed. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@dealwise.....Payment has been debited from my account. Please check and confirm.

raheelshadab said:
^^Payment initiated and shipping address PMed. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@dealwise.....Payment has been debited from my account. Please check and confirm.

@raheelshadab, yes, it's there.will send u the tracking no. after shipping it monday

raheelshadab said:
Still waiting for the tracking number.......pls let me know asap.

Raheel, as I mentioned in the PM to you, I packed it yesterday and my Dad will send it out today.

Will send you the trackig no. this evening after reaching home from work.

Got the phone today. It was amazing to see the phone packed so nicely....Gr888888888888888888888 packing..........it's very difficult to damage those products in transit which are packed that well....so 100/100 for packing....I'll check the phone and give you rating......:)

raheelshadab said:
Got the phone today. It was amazing to see the phone packed so nicely....Gr888888888888888888888 packing..........it's very difficult to damage those products in transit which are packed that well....so 100/100 for packing....I'll check the phone and give you rating......:)

Thanks for the appreciation !! I hope the phone serves you well.

Hi dealwise,

it is not just working fine but also working superbly........i am highly impressed by your genuinity.............dealwise rocks and rocks hard. You surely deserve +1 ratings.........the people like you makes techenclave so special.

Cheers,
raheel.

raheelshadab said:
Hi dealwise,

it is not just working fine but also working superbly........i am highly impressed by your genuinity.............dealwise rocks and rocks hard. You surely deserve +1 ratings.........the people like you makes techenclave so special.

Cheers,

raheel.
Hey Raheel, I must admit that I'm overwhelmed by your words.

Please accept my sincere THANKS for the same.

Leaving the iTrader rating for you and closing this thread.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back