Micromax Yu launched at ₹9000

I had one in cart and I tried to place all addresses bt couldn't succeed by getting can't delivered to the location I wonder as I tried to LUCKNOW, PATNA and some cities which are major cities in India

I thought UP, Bihar are part of India??:confused:
Actually Amazon (Cloudtail) has a problem to ship anything above ₹5000 to these states due to some papers (forms) needed to ship the items. You can't even ship to Noida (because its in UP) so UP, Uttarakhand, Bihar etc.... are not available for shipping atm.

It is usually anything 10k and beyond that they have a problem with for Noida.
Actually Amazon (Cloudtail) has a problem to ship anything above ₹5000 to these states due to some papers (forms) needed to ship the items. You can't even ship to Noida (because its in UP) so UP, Uttarakhand, Bihar etc.... are not available for shipping atm.
Can you guys or anyone here clear the air as to whether only Amazon(Cloudtail) has issue or its the same for all sellers while selling their products to UP, Bihar etc. AFAIK, WSRetail ships products to UP without any issue.
Sorry for hijacking this thread but this strategy by Amazon doesn't make sense.

Please check what does it show when you check Noida pincode

I know about the pincode. They may or may not deliver at times.
10k and beyond was strictly off limits for Noida at one point of time, of late i have seen higher priced stuff being delivered as well. The article you mentioned wont be delivered, but check this for instance.

Last edited:
Can you guys or anyone here clear the air as to whether only Amazon(Cloudtail) has issue or its the same for all sellers while selling their products to UP, Bihar etc. AFAIK, WSRetail ships products to UP without any issue.
Sorry for hijacking this thread but this strategy by Amazon doesn't make sense.
Its mainly cloudtail and fulfilled by Amazon which has the problem and WSRetail can ship it to anywhere, they don't have problem with it.

Last edited:
I know about the pincode. They may or may not deliver at times.
10k and beyond was strictly off limits for Noida at one point of time, of late i have seen higher priced stuff being delivered as well. The article you mentioned wont be delivered, but check this for instance.
The item you mentioned is not sold by cloudtail and not fulfilled by Amazon whereas we are talking about Cloudtail

Actually most of the sellers dont ship to Lucknow (above 5k) and once I have posted on amazon FB page but got same useless crap reply. They should not send COD orders but whats the problem with prepaid order (Useless policy)

I have lost so many good deals also there customer support is useless as well as A to Z guaranty is crap.

It can surely ship to Bengaluru and Mumbai, Nice thing for you is that it ships from Bengaluru ;)

I think its they are shipping from HARYANA
as I ordered one for @sachinbr to B'Lore
they shipped it from there

Guys can any one who managed to order YU tell me from where is it shipped. Bangalore? Mumbai?
the package has shipped ur package from Haryana

Attachments

• Yu.jpg
    Yu.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 154
Back