Microsoft Antispyware - NEW

Safin

Skilled
Microsoft has finally done it. Amid a lot of anticipation the new microsoft antispyware has been released to public as a beta release.. And we have it for you.

:clap:

In a move thats clearly aimed at mozilla and trying to control firefox from cutting into Internet Explorers userbase. For long IE has been the target of major spyware and one of the major reasons why people were defecting over to firefox and opera. Moreover the newer version of IE is not expected till longhorn is launched and thats still a long way off. Antispyware may just proove to be a stop gap arrangement for IE as far as microsofts future plans go but its a novel and a grt strt all the same. For one thing it has made one off the lesser known but very powerful giant antispyware popular. Arguably the best interface and ease of use, this will undoubtedly proove to be a stiff competetion for adaware and spybot.
Microsoft® Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
Overview
Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) is a security technology that helps protect Windows users from spyware and other potentially unwanted software. Known spyware on your PC can be detected and removed. This helps reduce negative effects caused by spyware including slow PC performance, annoying pop-up ads, unwanted changes to Internet settings, and unauthorized use of your private information. Continuous protection improves Internet browsing safety by guarding over 50 ways spyware can enter your PC.

Participants in the worldwide SpyNetâ„¢ community play a key role in determining which suspicious programs are classified as spyware. Microsoft researchers quickly develop methods to counteract these threats, which are automatically downloaded to your PC, so you stay up-to-date.

Screen Caps

Check out the review here along with configuration instructions: -
WINSUPERSITE REVIEW and CONFIGURATION instructions

DOWNLOAD FROM MICROSOFT

MORE INFO

I just installed this and tried. Its working really cool. One of the best products from MS! The first thing it found was adware tht FlashGET produces. Deleted FlashGET and gave a warning for MSG Plus. Really works pretty faster than other spyware products.

Also works well for browser hijacking. And the total performance is pretty good, I must say. Here are the screenshots that I have taken.

You have to try this first. Since its in beta stage, you can also wait for the final release. I do not know when its gonna be fine yet.

And here is the full info and download plus updated screenshots link :
http://www.go4i.net/article333.html

Me back. Just wanted to show you guys wht my Microsoft SpyWare when FlashGET tried to install a SpyWare, I am providing the attached image, for you guys to check :D

Thats really cool pic :p :clap:

Back