FS: Software Microsoft Genuine softwares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in one of this. How does transfer of key work? What if reinstalling Windows or new laptop?
Yes, you can transfer the license from one pc to another any number of times. All will be handled by your Microsoft account.

Can transfer be done offline without using MS account? How would activation work if no MS account?

A transfer can be done offline but initial activation requires MS account. MS account can be created using existing Email. You don't need to create a separate Email id for it. Thanks

PM me payment details for one license of this - Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019(No outlook) for windows. $25

Missed out on the last GO for Office 365 thanks to Amazon.. if guys here are still up for another GO - leave names on this thread so someone can help put it together.

I came here to purchase Windows 10 but that reminded me of something and had to dig my Gmail for like 10 minutes because I couldn't find the proper keyword. But dang! found my key for windows 8 that I had purchased in 2012 on the second day when it was launched. I will use that and upgrade to windows 10 once I will repair my system. Thank you for this reminder. I was using trick-windows from like 2015, just because I was lazy to find the key in Gmail.

Payment done and received the key. Need to set up the system.

Please clarify if the key gets attached to email id and wouldn't mind major hardware changes? So I can test in present system

Payment done and received the key. Need to set up the system.

Please clarify if the key gets attached to email id and wouldn't mind major hardware changes? So I can test in present system
Yes key gets attach to your Microsoft account. Except Motherboard, changing other hardware wouldn’t be a problem. Even if change motherboard be sure to uninstall the key and format the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back