Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodlines

Disciple
Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse + Razer Goliathus [ FREE ] ( SOLD )

Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse + Razer Goliathus [ FREE ]

Payment Status: Received from Aakash

Shipping Status: Shipped via DTDC

• Item: Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse
  • Condition: 10/10 [ RMA'ed around February and received a new one , since then its laying idle in my shelf ]
  • Date of purchase: January 2009 ( from theitdepot )
  • Remaining warranty: Yes
  • Price: 1500
  • Shipping charge: As applicable
  • Shipping Method: DTDC or buyer's choice
  • Payment methods: Bank Transfer
  • Reason for sell: Using Lachesis
  • Info: check the official site for further information and compatibility.
Ebay Listing:

Buyer can request for an Ebay Listing. After verification the buyer will be updated with the Ebay Listing link.

Please note, ebay charges some extras as their fee which must be paid by the buyer ( usually 5% ).

Description:

This unit was RMA'ed on Jan 2011, so no damages , scratches or any other horrible thing ; totally at mint condition.

Great mouse to work/play with , works best with palm grip ( mid-to-large hands ) and IMO it has the best side button layout.

Also you will get a Razer Goliathus for free with this mouse :)

Package includes:

• The Mouse itself
  • Accessories ( the cable management box , plus few extra mouse feets and weights )
  • Invoice, RMA receipt.
Special Note:

encl: 2 snapshots of the mouse.

Attachments

• 11082011261.jpg
    11082011261.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 11082011262.jpg
    11082011262.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 292
Whats the size of the Raser mat? Is it speed or control version? Sidewinder Mouse has 2 versions, X3 and X8. I presume this is X3? You should always specify model number if there is more than one version.

niceguy said:
Whats the size of the Raser mat?

its "Goliathus speed edition 270x215"

Sidewinder Mouse has 2 versions, X3 and X8. I presume this is X3? You should always specify model number if there is more than one version.

M$ SW has four versions; Original SW , x3 , x5 and x8 and mine is the original SW from M$ .

You have got PM..........

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I think u are not interested in the deal....Send me more pics of the mouse and the goliathus too, and if u could only give me, the mouse,,and substract the money for the goliathus..Then it would be good

bump......

Aakash said:
You have got PM..........

I think u are not interested in the deal....Send me more pics of the mouse and the goliathus too, and if u could only give me, the mouse,,and substract the money for the goliathus..Then it would be good

Sorry I didn't see your message ( sick due to high fever ) , anyways PM replied .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back