- What is your budget?
- What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
- Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
- Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
- Open to all suggestions, peripherals included
- Monitor - 1440 gaming at High settings only. Guess 24" in fine. Dont play in ultra settings with bells and whistles.
- Drive - SSD + HDD if possible or else just HDD is fine.
- UPS - Just enough load to shutdown. If not possible in budget, will extend just for UPS price.
- Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
- No upgrade for 2 years.
- Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
- Delhi Retail - Nehru Place
- Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
- What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
- Casual & Some Serious Gaming
- Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
- If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
- What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
- Gaming - 1920x1080
- Desktop - 1920x1080
- Are you looking to overclock?
- Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Post automatically merged: