Mid-range phone gift for dad!

Hey guys,

Im looking to gift a phone to my dad (after years of suffering with the LG KG200 pieceocrap!)...he mainly looks for clear display & ease of use, along with a decent FM/MP3 player and a normal camera...i'd love the phone to have a flashlight so he can find his way around if needed.

I have considered the 6303 Classic (about 6k i believe), 2730 classic 3g (3.5k ebay DOTW! after coupon), and the E51 (not available anywhere!). Id love to give him the E52 but its too pricey as id like to spend around 6k. I am open to Sony and Samsung as well, but am not sure about their ease of use for him. Whats my best option?

I recently purchased Samsung Corby Mate for Rs.6069...it has all the features you are looking for, except flashlight.

if your DAD has used any Nokia S60 Phone then my suggestion would be a Nokia Phone coz it will be very easy for him to operate..

if he doesn't have any problem with Touch Screen Phone then you can buy him Nokia 5233 for 7.1k..

The 6303 is a great phone with a nice 3.2 MP autofocus camera. Just bought it on ebay with a 10% coupon for 5931/-
If you can do with a simpler 2 MP camera then look at the 2700 classic. Real VFM.
Off course if he is comfortable with a touchscreen or wants S60 then the 5233 is also a great VFM. All depends on your dad's usage.

Back