Budget 10-15K Mid-Range Phone

suarezian

Lord Escanor
Adept
My dad is looking to buy a Mid-Range Phone. So I have shortlisted the following devices:

Redmi Note 6 Pro

Realme 2 Pro

Nokia 6.1 Plus

Moto One Power

My dad won't be playing games, but he will be installing a lot of useless apps. Also, the battery of the phone should last from morning till evening, since he makes a lot of phone calls. Camera and all doesn't matter. The main requirement is a good battery life. I had also shortlisted the Zenfone Max M1, but have heard negative reviews about it.

My criteria was (why I select RN Pro 5):-
  1. Fast charging
  2. Good Battery Backup (Realme 1 - 3400 mAh battery easily compete with Asus Zen Phone Max pro M1 - 5000 mAh battery, so it's software + processor who decides battery fate)
  3. Vast Developer Support (if need to root etc. in future- after warranty expires- though till today I didn't with any of my handset)
  4. Ample Spare Parts/Accessories with every nook & corner shop (at reasonable price compare to latest launched handsets)
  5. Non - Stock Android (I'm lazy to do R&D and need some inbuilt features/apps etc. and thought MIUI will good for)
  6. Good Software (out of box - now it's 10 month old so.... polished software/update available)
you can actually unlock xiaomi phones bootloader without voiding warranty. xiaomi and oneplus are only two brands which allow this imo

oh yes, but I really don't know (understand) what to do after rooting it ... rooting for what purpose? sorry I'm really noob to all this
You get system level access meaning you can do almost anything with the os + even play with hardware.
To simplify, you can flash custom modded roms, you can permanently delete bloatware apps, set or control speed of cpu or gpu, install cool mods for camera, audio, display etc, use xposed modules to modify or add tons of system level settings, gui enhancements, dive deeper into individual app settings, edit many stuffs, install apps not meant for your regions etc and hell lot of things you can't even think about.

Any such possibility with SRT.Phone (Smartron)?

You get system level access meaning you can do almost anything with the os + even play with hardware.
To simplify, you can flash custom modded roms, you can permanently delete bloatware apps, set or control speed of cpu or gpu, install cool mods for camera, audio, display etc, use xposed modules to modify or add tons of system level settings, gui enhancements, dive deeper into individual app settings, edit many stuffs, install apps not meant for your regions etc and hell lot of things you can't even think about.

Back