Mindtree or CTS!

eggman

Adept
My friend has an offer at CTS, joining 25th Nov.
He got a job interview in Mindtree on Dec 3...
So is it worth trying or CTS is better ?

Why not join CTS and give the Mindtree interview on Dec 3?

Also, IMO, Mindtree is better than CTS (work culture wise), but it will be kind of foolish to leave one job in hand to go for an interview for another.

I will suggest CTS....they are doing gr8 business now :)....awesome margins....plus they do care for the employees as per my colleague's wife who works there. Mindtree is more into embedded and engineering domain and as such onsite opportunities will be far more in CTS than Mindtree because of its being more into banking/retail/telecom space.

@ OP---- So did u finally go to the hookah place :p...also hw is SAP :)

Supra said:
I will suggest CTS....they are doing gr8 business now :)....awesome margins....plus they do care for the employees as per my colleague's wife who works there. Mindtree is more into embedded and engineering domain and as such onsite opportunities will be far more in CTS than Mindtree because of its being more into banking/retail/telecom space.

Second that
PS: I may be biased :p

@Supra: Haha...SAP is awesome....loving every second of it :-D......and going to hookah place and will be a wanna be this evening.....but still don't know where to go!!

smnrock said:
+1 for CTS, if u would like to fly:p
That is the story about 2 yrs ago.. Now there are hundreds of folks waiting for it. So its impossible for fresher.

I joined CTS as fresher and worked for 3+yrs in it.If your frnd is from Btech/BE he might be in to .net/Java or other development platforms. If he is from BSC/MSC he will be in to testing. If it is the second case, I will not suggest CTS .

Also if some one really want to learn things, CTS is very good place( specially for freshers).

thenvk said:
That is the story about 2 yrs ago.. Now there are hundreds of folks waiting for it. So its impossible for fresher.

I joined CTS as fresher and worked for 3+yrs in it.If your frnd is from Btech/BE he might be in to .net/Java or other development platforms. If he is from BSC/MSC he will be in to testing. If it is the second case, I will not suggest CTS .

Also if some one really want to learn things, CTS is very good place( specially for freshers).
Very True .....moreover for on site its always fate which decides it

New Rule in CTS ... need to wait for 1 year. Also more chances to fly if you are senior associate and above, but less for ELT, PT, PAT, PT, A etc.

Its not a CTS rule! The rule if for flying on an L1 to US. For other nations its not as strict. Even if you are needed on-shore your company sends you on an H1. It all depends on requirement though and no on-shore role is a given.

Back