Budget 90k+ MIning PC 100K

Lets say the card only takes 100 W, so 3 of these cards = 300W + 100W of pc = 400W total. Thats 400W total load per second per hour x 24 hrs. In one hour your pc has already taken 0.8 - 1KWhr.

Wait, what? Your calculations are wrong.

400W = 0.4 kW
0.4 kW for an hour = 0.4 kWh = 0.4 units

0.4 units * 24 hours = 9.6 units/day

9.6 units/day * 30 days = 288 units

unfortunately i cannot change what my power supply company wants to charge. That profit calculator is for 1 card or 3 cards?
Try to install roof top solar panels 2kw ongrid, will have 8 x 250 w panel, you can add additional 2-4 panels to it and generate 10 units per day on an average.
Cost after govt subsidy 1,10.000 for inverter and 8 panels.
Additional panels will cost 30k approx.

solar is too costly. i saw 325W Canadian panels going for 10k on a site. For 6 panels cart was showing additional discount of 15% or something. This is just panel cost of ~60K. I still have overhead costs of buying suitable solar mains inverter, cables, pipes, etc and installing them. Total would be like you said around 1.4L not counting govt subsidy.

My electric bill, is 1.1K per month. Thats just 12k-14k per year. Even with such high electric tariffs, the roi for me is more than 10 years. This is more than the 4 years that solar companies advertise on their websites. Totally not a viable investment. I don't think MSEDC buys solar electricity so no reason i should get ongrid system. On the contrary they will steal from me to supplement their power and i won't see any money from msedc or from govt.

solar is too costly. i saw 325W Canadian panels going for 10k on a site. For 6 panels cart was showing additional discount of 15% or something. This is just panel cost of ~60K. I still have overhead costs of buying suitable solar mains inverter, cables, pipes, etc and installing them. Total would be like you said around 1.4L not counting govt subsidy.

My electric bill, is 1.1K per month. Thats just 12k-14k per year. Even with such high electric tariffs, the roi for me is more than 10 years. This is more than the 4 years that solar companies advertise on their websites. Totally not a viable investment. I don't think MSEDC buys solar electricity so no reason i should get ongrid system. On the contrary they will steal from me to supplement their power and i won't see any money from msedc or from govt.
Its net metering, so they won't 'pay you' what you generate in excess of consumption gets exported and units get set off, and excess units carry forward.

You cannot buy from any x y z vendor, there are set of approved vendors like tata power , etc. Trust me I have installed it at my place (1kw) and my bill I used to get 3k, is down to 1k pm. And I get tax benefit too, depreciation.

And Solar roof top is nation wide, so all state govt power utility cannot say no.

they won't offset the units. i've seen this lots of times that when they give wrong bills and we end up paying extra money, they don't credit the money back. they just shrug it off saying its our fault for paying the money. if we don't pay full money they come next month before the bill date and cut connection. they are in complete loss since enron fiasco and do anything to get money. politicians giving free electricity to villagers / farmers doesn't help since the electricity board will take the money form middle class consumers by increasing tariffs.

Where have I mentioned that I am mining [emoji848]
i thought your where mining just asking for info btw for me i pay around 10-13k for 2 month which i am using ac regular and mining 6 gpu where power consumer total 900-1100 watt per day

i thought your where mining just asking for info btw for me i pay around 10-13k for 2 month which i am using ac regular and mining 6 gpu where power consumer total 900-1100 watt per day
Since you are in chennai, contact kondaas for solar, they are tneb tangedo authorised.

Back