Misc Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to some technical problem, I dont intend to sell HDMI cable now. All others items are sold to various TEs as mentioned in main post. Keeping thread open till all the items are received by them.

Intel DG33FB Mobo is still available. Mobo shipped to shahrocks but he has P4 proc whereas Mobo is for duo (1333) and quad (1066) proc only. So taking back on his request.

Bump for Intel DG33FB Mobo (Delhi buyer preferred)

If it's a LGA775 P4 processor, should work on that mobo.

I hope he atleast pays for the shipping charges incurred by the seller as it's his mistake buying the wrong item.
It's good you are taking it back, as most genuine, non-enterprising sellers do but buyer should have been more responsible.
Who accepts responsibility in case goods get damaged in transit or while not in possession of the seller? :no:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
If it's a LGA775 P4 processor, should work on that mobo.

I hope he atleast pays for the shipping charges incurred by the seller as it's his mistake buying the wrong item.
It's good you are taking it back, as most genuine, non-enterprising sellers do but buyer should have been more responsible.
Who accepts responsibility in case goods get damaged in transit or while not in possession of the seller? :no:

Thanx for nice compliment:) You are absolutely right :eek:hyeah:

May be probably due to no business background of mine, I have accepted his humble request keeping aside all responsibility issues. Certainly for shipping charges and any transit damage, buyer has to be responsible in this case though no such condition has been imposed by me.

@ bikestien
i tried p4 proccy but didn't worked thn my friend told tht same thing happened to him when he got his g33 to work with p4. so this thing happened and i have no problem on shipping cost's infact i have already shipped it to someone as asked by sir.

and as you thought that it should work with p4. i thought the same. so try to understand no one is born knowing everything about intel g33 mobo.

Anyway, I had earlier market transaction with shahrocks, so was confident of any such issues though I have not made any conditions to him.

Mobo now sold to cursed and promptly shipped by shahrocks within no time. I hope everything fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back