Storage Solutions MLC SSD options - Crucial, Liteon or Adata

fractal

Disciple
I am looking for a budget MLC nand based 512GB SSD and looking at following options

(1) Crucial BX100 is available on Ebay India but spoke with one seller and he was not sure about India warranty; may need to ship to US for warranty. MX200 not available. Also checked with Prime, they are not planning to get it in near future.

(2) Liteon Zeta
Though need to check with sellers as it does not seem to be available in India in 512GB capacity

(3) Adata 610

Are there any other options I have over looked and which would be the best of the above?

Samsung pro?

I haven't used them myself but have heard good things about them. I have bought (imported) quite a few Crucial SSDs (TLCs) and two of them have failed on me. The last one I bought was a Samsung Evo and I guess I will stick to Samsung for a while.

I have a crucial, a samsung, an ocz, a corsair and an adata ssd in different machines at home. One crucial has been running fine for the last 5 years. Adata is good vfm thanks to the Silicon motion controller and has local warranty. However the samsung 850 is the fastest and has the longest warranty. I'd get the samsung TLC. V-NAND TLC has longer endurance than vanilla MLC.

Back