Mobile for 10k- 12k- buying advice

Aries

Disciple
Dear friends,

With your help, I was able to get a good laptop last time. Now i am planning to buy a mobile phone. I request you to help me with also.

Budjet: 10k- 12k

Models: Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry,Samsung and HTC

GPS is the must (Online navigation would be better with maps)

Camera : min 3M (5MP would be better)

Large display(likely 320 x *)

(Touchscreen with QWERTY keypad would be better)

Longer battery life

:)

Some models I chose:

1) HTC Wildfire
2) Sony ericsson- Xperia mini
3) Sony ericsson Vivaz- This is good i guess
4) Nokia C5-03
5) Nokia E5
6) Samsung S8000 Jet

Looking for you replies.

Thanks

No offence meant, but all of your choices are sh**ty, except maybe the Nokia ones.

Check out Nokia C6-01, Nokia C5-03, Samsung Wave II, Samsung Galaxy Pro.

If you don't want Android, Nokia C6-01 is you best bet. Nokia's navigation is awesome.

@gforce - Defy @ 13.8k? Isn't that 14.8K after a discount of 1200 from 16K?
@OP - Since camera isn't your cup of tea, Go for android (especially Wildfire S @ 12.7K). It has got a really smooth and Sexy User Interface.
But with Wildfire S, you can get only 1 day (typical android) of usage. But with C6-01, you can get 2 days of battery (phonearena, techradar, slashgear).
But my argument is that, what's the use of that 2 days battery when you can't do anything without hassles... (including OVI store, my C7 friend is having a hard time choosing app for his phone).

Edit: - price of Defy at letsbuy increased with a free bluetooth headset. that's y the confusion.

emmarbee said:
@gforce - Defy @ 13.8k? Isn't that 14.8K after a discount of 1200 from 16K?
@OP - Since camera isn't your cup of tea, Go for android (especially Wildfire S @ 12.7K). It has got a really smooth and Sexy User Interface.
But with Wildfire S, you can get only 1 day (typical android) of usage. But with C6-01, you can get 2 days of battery (phonearena, techradar, slashgear).
But my argument is that, what's the use of that 2 days battery when you can't do anything without hassles... (including OVI store, my C7 friend is having a hard time choosing app for his phone).
It was 15k yesterday. Price has gone upto 16k today but they have thrown in a free Jabra BT.

Back