Mobile phone audio 3.5 mm pin converters

Status
Not open for further replies.
prasanna29 said:
Hi Gmano, is this IC still on? I need each one of the 3. Please reply ASAP. Thanks.

EDIT: I can't reply to your mobile screen protector thread as I was too busy in the IC/GO of Creative EP-630. Really sorry for that. But I'm pretty sure that I need these pins. So, please do reply.

I still have few left as people shown interest here didn't get back.

No offense meant to you, It has become habit of the many new members here to PM/post request asking for the things/payment details and then not responding at all. These guys Should learn to respect others and value their time.

gmano said:
I still have few left as people shown interest here didn't get back.

No offense meant to you, It has become habit of the many new members here to PM/post request asking for the things/payment details and then not responding at all. These guys Should learn to respect others and value their time.

I already told you in my previous post :(. I was busy in executing the ep-630 GO. So, Please don't mistake me. And give me the payment details. I can't do NEFT transactions as I don't have one. I can make IMO or I can ask my friend (TE member) to do the NEFT.

EDIT: I need each one of the 3 pins and I need one extra SE pin. So, total of 4 pins. Please reply ASAP.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Guys,

I dont know whether is proper to put this query here... Do guide me if am wrong..

Am looking for Bluetooth Headset for N73.
Do give your inputs on the model and its rate. Am looking for just talking.

TIA..
Cheers...

Closing this thread. Have few pins left with me as few members shown interest didn't revert back, If anyone wants them just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back