Mobile phone:budget 12k

pspgamer

Disciple
planning to buy a cell soon...budget will be max 12k
my bro is in germany atm and is returning in 3 weeks...should i tell him to buy one from there? Is it cheaper there???
The main features i want are:
WinMo/Android,Touchscreen,>3 megapixel camera,3g,wi-fi
Uses:
General uses like music,videos,games,sms,etc.
I dont prefer Android because i've heard that you cannot use bluetooth for file transfer,you cant save apps on your mscard....and the android theme looks really sad....htc ui is great but price is higher.
This is the first time i'm buying a cell...so dont know much!!!
Give me some suggestions!

pspgamer said:
planning to buy a cell soon...budget will be max 12k
my bro is in germany atm and is returning in 3 weeks...should i tell him to buy one from there? Is it cheaper there???
The main features i want are:
WinMo/Android,Touchscreen,>3 megapixel camera,3g,wi-fi
Uses:
General uses like music,videos,games,sms,etc.
I dont prefer Android because i've heard that you cannot use bluetooth for file transfer,you cant save apps on your mscard....and the android theme looks really sad....htc ui is great but price is higher.
This is the first time i'm buying a cell...so dont know much!!!
Give me some suggestions!

most of the phones in germany are locked to carrier. If you are lucky, you may find some phones cheaper there. few years ago, my friend purchased K800i in Germany and saved 3k rupees and got it unlocked after coming to India for 300 rupees.

for winmo/android, touchscreen check HTC Touch2 T3320 and Samsung Spica. But these are available for some 12.5k-13k.

desiibond said:
most of the phones in germany are locked to carrier. If you are lucky, you may find some phones cheaper there. few years ago, my friend purchased K800i in Germany and saved 3k rupees and got it unlocked after coming to India for 300 rupees.

for winmo/android, touchscreen check HTC Touch2 T3320 and Samsung Spica. But these are available for some 12.5k-13k.
htc touch 2 is for around 14-15k :(...
i din't like the UI for spica
will consider 5800xm....will nokia be cheaper in germany?

thnx guyz...bro got a 5800XM Navigation Edition....for around 270 Euros(Rs.16000 INR)

Dont know what the difference is.....any idea guyz?.....will check it on saturday...exams goin on :)

There was a time when Nokia Navigation was paid and 5800XM Navigation Edition was a bit costlier than 5800XM. Now that Nokia Navigation is free, it does matter if the phone is 5800 XM Navigation Edition or 5800 XM

Back