Mobile Phone Screen Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am interested in the 4" ones. I need 2 of them.

Working in EGL

sri_rng said:
you can send it through ordinary post I guess :) 1 for me. 2.4" one. If anyone else from Bangalore is willing to buy, we can get it shipped together. Anyone working in EGL? :)

gmano said:
Updated the first post with all the requirement details, so far interest is shown for about 50 pcs. I will convert it into GO when it crosses 100 pcs as its very low priced item. Will wait for 2 more days, ie till Friday evening. Will get the item on Saturday and ship it to all. I hope thats OK with all.

I will also try to get the list of available Mobile Protectors Models and update the thread.

so whats it gonna be? 100 pieces or any number till friday/saturday?

im in no hurry, just wanted to know. let me know when i need to transfer the money.

2 x E63

2 x 5800

2 x 4 "

u can ship mine and Punker's stuff to his address , i will take from him . give payment details for his and my order to me .

Will make it as a GO today.

Speed Post charges are just Rs. 25 for 50 grams, I hope all are fine with Speed post option.

gmano said:
Will make it as a GO today.

Speed Post charges are just Rs. 25 for 50 grams, I hope all are fine with Speed post option.

Wouldn't ordinary Indian Post be possible ?

I'm also interested in 2 pieces for n82 and if possible try to source a big screen protector for me 7" or something for my HCL touchscreen netbook ( same as somebody else is selling in TE )

hey i need 2 screen protectors for my nokia N73 and 4 for SE K800i

plz pm me ur acc details

and ship it with india post 5 rs stamp

how much time will it take

I have sent a person to that particular shop and got the screen protectors.

Whats available with him is

4"

Nokia 5800

Nokia N73

Nokia 5320

Nokia 3110c

Nokia N82

Nokia E51

Nokia N95-8G

Nokia N81

Nokia E71

Nokia N79

Nokia N90

Moto E6

Nokia E63

all the above protectors I have paid on behalf of you guys and got it today. Its with me. Guys PM me for the account details with your shipping address. I will ship it on moday.

for the below mentioned screen protectors, we need to wait little more, as this guy is not having them and one other guy is having it in stock, but wants 100+ order, also quoting 20 Rs each.

iphone

HTC touch

SE K800i

For those who wanted it for samsung mobiles, its hard to find it in this particular brand. I will ask him to find out in some other brands, if its ok with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back