Budget 20-25K Mobile phones within 25k

srinivas_ajay

Disciple
1. Budget?
A: INR 20k-25k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: 6.1", IPS LCD/AMOLED, FHD and above

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android Pie

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 4G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: NO MI Handsets

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera, youtube and Prime Video

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual sim

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New.

9. Any other requirements?
A: Need good battery backup with minimum 128 GB

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Samsung Galaxy a7, Samsung Galaxy m40, Oppo f11 pro, Realme 2 pro

Did you consider galaxy A50? Comparing M40 to A50, I think the biggest drawback would be lack of an amoled screen. Apart from that they seem mostly similar (except the notch style and I hate both). OTOH, M40 seems to have 1500/- discount on amazon for ICICI which makes it lucrative price wise.
Also, if you are open to Oppo and realme, any specific reason not to consider redmi k20 for approx 22k? (might have some cashback offers on fk).

Did you consider galaxy A50? Comparing M40 to A50, I think the biggest drawback would be lack of an amoled screen. Apart from that they seem mostly similar (except the notch style and I hate both). OTOH, M40 seems to have 1500/- discount on amazon for ICICI which makes it lucrative price wise.
Also, if you are open to Oppo and realme, any specific reason not to consider redmi k20 for approx 22k? (might have some cashback offers on fk).

Hi, this is for my wife. she already using MI so not going for MI phones (interface and some features are common among MI phones)..Will check M50.. thanks

Haha, even I'm on the lookout for a phone for my wife who's upgrading from iphone 6. It's really difficult to convince her for redmi or even oppo/vivo. That's why even I'm looking at samsungs at this price bracket. One plus is a bit costlier and the lack of headphone jack is a no go. Camera and screen are my biggest priorities.

Haha, even I'm on the lookout for a phone for my wife who's upgrading from iphone 6. It's really difficult to convince her for redmi or even oppo/vivo. That's why even I'm looking at samsungs at this price bracket. One plus is a bit costlier and the lack of headphone jack is a no go. Camera and screen are my biggest priorities.

quick question about the lack of a headphone jack. Do you use a lot of different earphones with your phone? Won't it be easier to just connect the jack to the converter and leave it there permanently rather than skip a phone completely?

Having used a phone without a jack for a while, I found it was too much of a headache. I used to keep the converter connected to the headphones. Now if you forget to carry the headphones, you just can't borrow from anyone and start using. Also, charging and keeping the headphones connected at the same is also an issue. After the original converter conked off, I bought another one from amazon for 200/- and it went kaput after couple of months. Of course bluetooth headphones are an option, but then you need to charge them as well.
Although its subjective, after above experience I personally find it's not worth the trouble. Again, it's subjective.

One plus is getting better and better with their OS updates. So I would say yes, if lack of headphone jack isn't your concern.
Pixel 3a would be best if camera is your primary concern. The drawback would be a lower grade processor.

Mobile phones within 25k:

1. Budget?
A: INR 20k-25k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: 6.1", IPS LCD/AMOLED, FHD and above

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android Pie

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 4G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: NO MI Handsets

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera, youtube and Prime Video

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual sim

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New.

9. Any other requirements?
A: Need good battery backup with minimum 128 GB

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Samsung Galaxy a7, Samsung Galaxy m40, Oppo f11 pro, Realme 2 pro.

Have good luck..;):)

Back