mobile to get from san francisco ?

guys,
Here is the thing ,my cousin will be coming back to india in few days. I got an offer of having mobile phone of my choice (budget of 20k )

requirement:

it will be better if it is having a qwerty keyboard

plzzz pour in your suggestions :)

Get the Motorola Milestone 2.

Or else get the Samsung Epic 4G CDMA. But remember that it is a CDMA phone without sim-slot. If you get it to India, you'll have to get it updated with Reliance operator to work here. It can be done, but I'm not sure of the process.

Samsung Galaxy S (AMOLED), HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Desire S.... don't go for Sony-Ericson's Phones, they feel cheap in the hand, the finishings are usually unimpressive.

On April 15th T-Mobile is supposed to be releasing the G2X AKA Optimus 2X, I don't know what 10k is in US Dollars and I imagine the G2X will likely be a bit pricey. I live in the SF Bay area and I work all over San Francisco. :)

@DanDroid

Can you tell me the place from where I can get the mobile phones cheaper without contract (unlocked ) in San fransisco ?

Lg 2x for me is out of my budget :( .any other suggestions sir !

I hope you received my PM, but Best Buy is a chain of electronics stores, and you can often find good deals there. They are always having a sale on something, and they are located everywhere.

Back