Skilled
For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:\

1 X Lamptron FC5 V2

1 X NZXT white LED sleeved strip with controller

3 X ATX pin remover
  • Expected Price:

1 X Lamptron FC5 V2 - Rs. 2,800, plus shipping - SOLD

1 X NZXT white LED sleeved strip with controller - Rs. 350 plus shipping - SOLD

2 X ATX pin remover - Rs. 700/piece plus shipping
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Reason for Sale: Extra stuff lying around
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Product Condition: In very good condition. FC5 V2, does have only 2 fan extension cables. rest everything is there. The NZXT LED's dont have mounts, but you can resue some of the mounts with double sided tape. The ATX pin removers are brand new. The FC5V2 comes with an MDPC sleeved power extension cable as in the pic.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, except for the NZXT sleeved kit
  • Product Location: Bangalore
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: Actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Attachments

• image (4) (Large).jpeg
    image (4) (Large).jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 307
  • image (5) (Large).jpeg
    image (5) (Large).jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 304
  • image (6) (Large).jpeg
    image (6) (Large).jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 311
Am intrested in NZXT white LED sleeved strip with controller, check ur PM

1 X NZXT white LED sleeved strip with controller - Rs. 350 plus shipping

will take it incase he backs out.

what is the fan controller like??? is it like a regulator for the computer fans like in ceiling fans or does it also have some temperature control feature?? ie. controls speed automatically according to a preset temperature??? and there are 4 knobs. so 4 fans can be controlled right???

can you upload better pics. of the fan controller. couple of them from different angles so i may also have an idea of its dimensions.. i dont plan to use it with a computer..

what is the fan controller like??? is it like a regulator for the computer fans like in ceiling fans or does it also have some temperature control feature?? ie. controls speed automatically according to a preset temperature??? and there are 4 knobs. so 4 fans can be controlled right???

can you upload better pics. of the fan controller. couple of them from different angles so i may also have an idea of its dimensions.. i dont plan to use it with a computer..

You can get all the pictures, specifications & details on this link

http://lamptron.com/products/view/Fan_Controller_FC5V2

As the wattage of each fan to be controlled cannot exceed 30W, I don't think you can use it to control anything other then the computer fans

It can run pumps, its that powerful. 30W a channel is probably one of most powerful fan controllers around...I used to run 3-4 fans per channel without any issue.

Cant believe that people dont want a pin remover, specially since this is the same one as the MDPC one and the one on MDPC costs 17-18 Euro without shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back