Monitors Monitor 24-27 which one?

panther

Adept
Hello,

I am looking forward to buy a montior from 24 inches upwards 27, the monitor will be used to watch movies, Play games, Excel, words related work. Looking for IPS, have make two choices LG and HP one, let me know guys which one to get.

Thanks.

Thanks everyone, i have another question is 1920 enough for a 27 searching net suggest it may look fuzzy, if anyone here have a 27 incher with 1920 resolution can give me any idea? if it is fuzzy it will buy 24 incher.

Thanks.

Thanks everyone, i have another question is 1920 enough for a 27 searching net suggest it may look fuzzy, if anyone here have a 27 incher with 1920 resolution can give me any idea? if it is fuzzy it will buy 24 incher.

Thanks.
For a 27" 2500x1600 resolution is best than a 1920x1080 but only few are available but you can import from Korea if you can.

Thanks.

Well, it's considered ideal if you can get a 27" monitor with 1440p resolution. Although full HD might not be totally razor sharp, you can get used to it provided there is sufficient viewing distance and you don't read on monitor for extensive periods of time. Having said that, besides the Korean offerings, 27" monitors sporting 1440p resolution (only the Dell U27xx comes to mind) cost quite a lot. My 23" full HD monitor has a PPI in the mid 90s. For a 27" with the same resolution, that figure almost falls to 80.

Finally. it also depends a lot on your own preferences.

Well, it's considered ideal if you can get a 27" monitor with 1440p resolution. Although full HD might not be totally razor sharp, you can get used to it provided there is sufficient viewing distance and you don't read on monitor for extensive periods of time. Having said that, besides the Korean offerings, 27" monitors sporting 1440p resolution (only the Dell U27xx comes to mind) cost quite a lot. My 23" full HD monitor has a PPI in the mid 90s. For a 27" with the same resolution, that figure almost falls to 80.

Finally. it also depends a lot on your own preferences.

agreed, preferences and mooooooolaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

please dont even think to buy LG ips monitor (23ea53v) , color reproduction is worst, white are with yellow stain and total colour balance is messed . when i returned it they said its perfectly ok ,its hard to make them understand the problem , i had to show the same image in my laptop some other monitors simultaneously to make them understand the problem , and the same problem was there with other lg monitors also .its laying there in the dealership for last two weeks and they say they are in talk with lg fellows .

Back