Budget 0-20k Monitor for my Laptop(970m) 1080p - 24-27inch

1. What is your budget?
    • 10-20K
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • SAGER LAPTOP
    • 970M GPU
    • 16GB RAM
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • nil
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Intel Q9750
    • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard
    • GPU - GTX300
    • PSU - Best Power Supply Units
    • (please mention the rest in above format)
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • nil
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • Yes
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • 24x7 operation
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Anything
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Dota 2
    • Underlords
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. 1080p
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • nil
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 7 64 bit

Looking for a monitor for my laptop which has 970M + 16GB ram

1080p monitor as my GPU cant handle more than that.

Also should pair well with my G-sync GPU or any frame syncing technology compatible with 970M Gsync

Looking for low latency and good display

Post automatically merged:

144Hz doesnt matter as my card cant push that much frames in newer or 1-2 yr old games..

Last edited:
Ok after much research went for LG 24MP59 on amazon

- It had the worst pixel design . made blue and orange pixel appear with white lines .. once you start seeing it , there is no going back , even with all the freesync and faster response and good color reproduction etc , this one issue is a big NO

Had to return it and got BenQ GW2480

- Out of the box it had everything set right !!

- Almost same color reproduction

- No blue/orange pixel issue , all colors looks very smooth (gradient)

Only issue is it doesnt have faster reposnse time etc.. I think i can live with that ..
Post automatically merged:

If you search amazon , it all boils down to only very few models (IPS wise) and all other TN models dont have much color reproduction...

So if anyone is looking for a decent 24" monitor for light gaming , this BenQ GW2480 is a great model imo.

Back