Not open for further replies.

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Hi!

I would like to sell the following items--
All the items are working properly.
REASON FOR SALE--This stuff's just lying around unused

1. Zippy's 2.5 inch IDE casing--comes with driver cd, leather cover, usb y-cable, no warranty--SOLD TO freshseasons1

2.Hitachi 160gb IDE 2.5 laptop drive @ 5400rpm with 5 years warranty - this drive is a brand new sealed replacement from PRIME ABGB and arrived this week the drive still has 3 years and 7 months of warranty from Prime ABGB/HITACHI---2000rs+shipping(a brand new 160gb ide drive would cost you 2900rs)----SOLD TO PIYUSH7243

3. Nokia ACP-12E Charger. Unused and sealed in a box came with a Nokia 1600 mobile the phone is 5 months old selling it bcoz i've got loads of nokia chargers---200rs+shipping

4. T-link USB lan Card 10/100 Ethernet comes with driver cd.Both cards are under warranty and the original bill will be provided with the lan card(1 card has 6 months warranty and the other has 8 months of warranty)---300rs+shipping PER USB LAN CARD

5. T-link USB sound card supports 5.1 channel audio --is 3 weeks old and has 11 months and 1 week of warranty remaining - used it once to test a Pentium 3 system.Bill and warranty details will be provided.---rs.200+shipping

6. AMD stock coolers. There are 2 brand new,unused amd stock coolers from a sempron 140 and a athlon x2 240soon.---rs.200+shipping per cooler.

7. A certain connector--don't know what it is--came with my video card--never used it--please identify it and take it @ 75rs+shipping.

8.AGP CARDS ::::--SOLD TO justaguy

No bargaining and no thread crapping
I will add the following things and their images tomorrow--
1.brand new IDE 2.5 case with all accessories with 11 months a 2 weeks of waranty and unused @ 200rs
2.Dell Display port cables
3.Dell VGA/D-sub cable
4.Dell Dvi-D to D-sub adapter

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loads of stuff added and even more stuff will be added--added agp cards

Interested in AMD stock hsfs- the new ones.

Is that one cooler in all pics or different ones and is it new?

Please give me clearer pics for both, esp from top and clip side. :)

(Are both the fans on 2 new coolers ok? the one in the pic appears as if missinga blade or 2.:ashamed:)

hi!

there are no blades missing in the fan. its the wire that's over the blade.

these are the new coolers that came with the socket am2+/am3 athlon cpus.they are new but they have been gathering dust.also the snaps were taken with my phone hence the grainy images.

(a brand new 160gb ide drive would cost you 2900rs)

Please do not post misleading prices. A brand new 320GB Seagate 2.5" laptop drive is for Rs. 2704 all inclusive (I was quoted 2.1 K for a 160GB drive) - prices across the country vary by only a few hundred rupees. You are welcome to charge what you want in your sale (I'm not lowballing), but you're advised to check prices for new products before you post.

+1 for bringing this to attention.
However he is selling IDE disk which is currently 15-20% more expensive than SATA drives. So this is not a bad price for someone who WANTS an IDE disk, else SATA 160gb 2.5" costs 2100 as u mentioned.

cranky said:
Please do not post misleading prices. A brand new 320GB Seagate 2.5" laptop drive is for Rs. 2704 all inclusive (I was quoted 2.1 K for a 160GB drive) - prices across the country vary by only a few hundred rupees. You are welcome to charge what you want in your sale (I'm not lowballing), but you're advised to check prices for new products before you post.

@cranky i am well aware of what i am selling and i know the prices - however do make it a point to educate 4 urself b4 u post something--what i am selling is an IDE drive these are priced higher than sata drives -and i believe i have mentioned it clearly- a new 160 gb ide drive would cost you 3100rs .(3500rs for a brand new drive on deltapage)this hitachi is a brand new drive which has come from rma and i have priced it very cheap.
when in doubt google if you still have doubts use the pm route.

daily bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back