Most users ever online was 472, 25-04-2005 at 05:54 AM.

Nikhil

Skilled
Most users ever online was 472, 25-04-2005 at 05:54 AM.

WTF????

At 6 in the morning????

And today I am feeling wide awake and ready to spend the whole night on TE(saturday night after all........ geeks and noobs do not go partying you see....), and no one is online. Or rather not as many as I'd like.........

DAMN!!!!

Haha, well i do party oncein a while, but its not always saturdays, so :p

oh yea, as quick put it, TE- home inside my home, hehehe

Hey I have been online at TE arnd 4 am and 5 am several times and usually its a lonely place with me and spiders crawling the pages ;)

Well... good to see that most of us are geeks and noobs. Makes me feel less out of place in this world.

And mods ---- How do I check who has polled for what??? One person has said that he will try to party every saturday night....... How do I know who it is????

Nikhil said:
And mods ---- How do I check who has polled for what??? One person has said that he will try to party every saturday night....... How do I know who it is????
u shud have made it a public poll in the first place..now there's no way to know unless the person posts abt it here. :)

I dont know which option to check cause we do have a party every weekend but its not dancin ,booze party but Lanparty :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:
...cs,aom,q3 stuff n lot of pizza, rulez r strict on booze in hostel so coke only

Back