WTB Motherboard for i7-2600k processor

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
Hello,

I need an LGA 1155 socket or any motherboard that'd accommodate my core i7-2600k 2nd gen processor, because my old Asus P8Z68 V-pro motherboard seems to have gone kaput. Looking for something ideally under 5-6k, if available. Location is Mumbai/Thane.

TIA!

Hello,

I need an LGA 1155 socket or any motherboard that'd accommodate my core i7-2600k 2nd gen processor, because my old Asus P8Z68 V-pro motherboard seems to have gone kaput. Looking for something ideally under 5-6k, if available. Location is Mumbai/Thane.

TIA!
I too have the exact same setup..proccy/mob combo.
What went wrong with your mobo?

I too have the exact same setup..proccy/mob combo.
What went wrong with your mobo?

ohk.
dont recall exactly as this happened a couple of months back and i went abroad, but as far as i remember, it wasn't powering up, except one red LED onboard. had showed it to a local technician as well as to asus service centre, both opined that the chipset might've developed some fault.

I will suggest disable TPU and EPU dip switch if you ever haven't touched them. And this should fire the power...
You can either do it from mobo or bios but right now your mobo isn't powering on so do it physically.

Last edited:
Contact this fella for the board

I doubt such fellas are interested in selling separate parts rather a combo. I'm also in similar shoes as that fella.
If I sell my mobo I wont be getting any taker for only the lone proccy.

hi. yes, have already been in talks with him

@nRiTeCh

Back