WTB Moto E, Moto G

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Looking for Moto E/Moto G (2013 model will also do)

Posting on behalf of someone.

Interested seller may PM me his phone conditions and price.
Thanks.

+1. Looking for scratch-less (if possible) or no sign or wear and tear condition. No physical damage aka warranty a must! and also valid bill.
just PM me your price and item condition along with some pics.

Even I am on the edge to buy one of these.
9999-15% = Rs 8,499.15
just buy it. Its worth every penny.
Had I known it earlier I would've bought it immediately eyes closed. but I bought some stuff in the last few days so now I have to save some for it again. gawd i hate this.

Last edited:
just buy it. Its worth every penny.
Had I known it earlier I would've bought it immediately eyes closed. but I bought some stuff in the last few days so now I have to save some for it again. gawd i hate this.
Bought one :)
Thanks

Just received it, the phone has two 1-2 mm marks on the top (the device must have been dropped)
And lot of usage marks on the USB port.
I will try to return this, please do not buy if someones still trying to buy one.

@Sanav3 I too was tempted to buy this . I guess most sellers on ebay are a bit dishonest after all , as the ad clearly implied no physical damage . Hope they accept your return .

Just received it, the phone has two 1-2 mm marks on the top (the device must have been dropped)
And lot of usage marks on the USB port.
I will try to return this, please do not buy if someones still trying to buy one.
that's so bad. file a complaint with ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back