Moto G5 Plus to be Flipkart exclusive, launched on 15th March 2017

Finally got my G5+. I'll wait for a case to be made before i put it to regular use.
What problems does the Z2+ have? Considering the smaller form factor, hardware and price, it appears as a nice VFM option.
VFM on paper but this is a classic example of a shitty R&D product. The phone has too many problems to count.
Will flashing a custom rom solve most of its problems?
It won't if its a hardware problem. Lenovo ASS (ass!) is bad from many people. Friend of a colleague who recently gave his G4 for service got back with a bunch of scratches.

Got my G5 plus today. Using Samsung S5 for almost 1.5 years.Definately missing great display on g5.I think Camera is great but because of display photo not look that great,need to confirm by transferring Photos to laptop.Finger scanner is pretty fast and accurate. Enjoying stock Android and finally on 4g network.Definately waiting for new update which will improve display quality.

^^ Yeah, the major buzz was the 'S7 camera module' on the Moto G5, but a flagship level camera should've been brilliant with the results. They supplied the hardware, but the algo was lacking and hence the difference in the pic quality. There is no OIS either, so that also hampers performance. Not helping matters is the issue of handset being consistently warm if one has apps continuously pulling data (like ANI news app)

If it's a software only issue, maybe flashing the phone with a ROM having US camera driver or software would make it work better.

If it's a software only issue, maybe flashing the phone with a ROM having US camera driver or software would make it work better.

I don't think that we have USA drivers only. Anyways, I suggested this phone to a friend, saying S7 blah blah, and got this reply - reviews are not so optimistic.

Possible that the USA device has the S7 module, while we have the crappy one.

Back