Motorola Atrix 4G in fair condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech.addict

Skilled
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Motorola Atrix 4G, SIM and bootloader unlocked.

Expected Price: Rs 14,500/- shipped

Time of Purchase: Sept, 2011 by me.

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months

Reason for Sale: This is the last of the three Atrix bought my me. Also going for a upgrade.

Purchase Invoice Available: No

Product Condition: Fair. See detailed description below.

Accessories Included: charger, usb cable, clear tpu case, extra original Motorola battery

Product Location: Kolkata

Preferred Courier: DTDC Plus

Shipping Charges: Free

Payment Options: Bank transfer

Description:

I'm using this phone daily for last 2 weeks. No problem at all.

The corners have some scuffs. But I already ordered a new back cover and HDMI cable from USA. If you install it – it will be like new. No scratches on the screen or any other place. The extreme top part of the screen has some imperfections which seems to be like small bubbles trapped inside the glass. I marked the area with red in some pictures. It’s not bad at all and is visible only when the screen is turned off. Also, when the screen is turned on these bubbles are not on the regular display area, they are on the black notification bar, so does not affect the display in any way.

I mentioned this as I try to be as much fair as possible in my deals.

Atrix is blazingly fast.

GPS is much much better than the Vibrant or Captivate. Locks pretty fast. In fact GPS in Galaxy S series is almost unusable due to the slow satellite lock. If you have GPRS enabled, you will get your position within 30 sec.

I have ordered a new back cover and HDMI cable for the phone fro US which I can give it to the buyer when I receive these for Rs. 500 extra if he wants (will take about 15 days to reach me).

Detailed pictures are here (Sorry the pictures are a few days older - I can take new pictures if required by MODs). New pictures added.

ImageShack Album - 9 images

More pictures can be sent at request.

DarkAngel said:
"Members are required to make a FS thread within 3 days of having taken the photographs of the product(s) they wish to sell, threads not conforming to this will be closed/trashed on the discretion of a market moderator."

http://www.techenclave.com/members-...ommunity-market-rules-110814.html#post1796593

The date doesn't comply with the rules.

Post couple of snaps with today's date so that it complies with the rule.

Will do in a few minutes.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

New pictures with current date added.

Also, forgot to add that an extra original Motorola battery is included. Main post updated.

No, the bubbles are between the digitizer glass and the LCD panel. Generally the digitizer glass and the LCD panel is stuck with a thin adhesive layer. IMO this adhesive layer somehow developed bubbles.

Thanks, I'm from Kolkata too.

Are you interested in a meetup so that I can check the phone and negotiate(if applicable)??

Main point : If you get some other buyer / interested person please continue, as I'm not asking you to hold the item for me, or not promising you that I'll take the same.

A deal is on the way with "areyyaar". If that fails for any reason I'll contact you. A local deal is always preferred for both buyer and seller :) .

Payment received from "areyyaar". Phone will be shipped today.

Phone shipped through DTDC prime time plus with insurance. Tracking no. PMed.

I'll provide 3 days testing warranty (though he never asked for). The buyer is free to test the full functionality of the phone in this 3 day without flashing any ROM.

Also, Rs. 2000 received earlier from member CrossX as the part payment has been refunded today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back