motorola atrix 4g with multimedia dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratikb

Skilled
hi all,

here is my motorola atrix along with multimedia dock.

i bought this phone 2 months ago brand new box pack.

its unlocked and working on all 3G providers.

I tested this on Idea,BSNL,Airtel.

its bootloader unlocked and currently running cherryblur 1.4d.

now reason for sale-- switching to windows phone 7 mango.

place of mobile --nasik/mumbai

way of shipping --as per buyer's choice.

cost--22000

extra's ---16 gb class 4 sandisk bought along with phone.

one original motorola atrix battery cover with rubber grip.

one extra battery cover

one original atrix battery cover with intact stickers

one extra battery original motorola atrix battery from motorola store USA

two extra scratch guards (original anti fingerprint )from att store

https://picasaweb.google.com/drpratikb/Atrix?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Update 15th october-- dock is given to my cousin brother who is also using ATRIX.

The phone if sold solo is great ............... "Multimedia dock" is adding up to the overheads .

update me with more close up pics of any and all nicks/dents/scratches on the phone. Im not going to buy the entire package,simply because it adds a lot of unnecessary overhead.

i'll take, the phone, 1 extra battery,SD card(maybe),might even take the scratch guards if it falls in range.

Tell me which photos you would like to see,

All accessory includes-- all mentioned on thread and it does not come with headset.

It comes with HDMI cable and USB cable in original box.

put up more close-up photos of the phone. focussing on any deformities on the phone body. and just to ensure, you are willing to sell your items separately as well right?

Archat bro,

I did not get lapdock as prices of it are absurd.

I found multimedia dock provides much portable option and works same.

I have attached it in my study room and found it more portable.

I just attach put phone on dock and I am having full desktop with full android and full webtop at my disposal.

I dont have to carry lapdock around.so better portability.

About prices paid for all these extras

1) Scratchguard came from AT&T store.

I paid 11.3 $ for purchase of two and 10 usd for sns.

2) memory card is sandisk 16gb class 4 .purchased and brought to india by friend so their paid some 1400 and got it like two week ago.

psycho911 said:
how's the battery life on cherry blur?

how long doest it last with heavy usage?
Regarding battery life, I bought second battery for just in case but I don't need to insert it as I get home by late night.so its just emergency battery kept as standby.

Right now with full charged battery at morning 7 and I am connected over idea 3G and on performance mode with 3 hotmail and one Google account sync.as per default settings, my battery is at 65 percent and by late night like 11.30 its starts warning me about low battery like 15%.

I am using this as my phone for all connectivity and it includes at least 8-10 emails and 30-40 min.of calling and 20-25 sms and Bluetooth connectivity for headset.

I am on faux 123 overclocked 1.3 ghz kernel with undervolting.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

here are some more photos

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=310cc62b81223fd7&page=play&resid=310CC62B81223FD7!104

the second pic in the above link shows scratches on the screen,are they on the screen or on the scratch guard?

and you seem to be reluctant about putting up pictures of the phone.. i don't want to see pics ov ur onida TV.. no offense..

It's a simple matter of letting prospective customers know about the flaws of the item as well. We all know it's a used item but would like to see the usage marks ourselves..

Psycho,

You are real psycho and I am not going to sell you the phone no matter what.

Thanks for free bump and I have stated its under scratch guard right from day one.

Now back to why I am not putting pics,

I am fully occupied doctor who runs a hospital icu.

So I upload stuff as and when I can.

So shut up and get lost.

@ psycho

And last but not least,this is not distress sale.just because I felt windows phone is better so I switched.

And talking of phone, I can keep this as my back up phone.

Already in my drawer I have all my previous phones right from 2002 , all in pristine like new condition.

This is first time I am thinking of selling anything from my side.

Having one more phone in my drawer does not make any difference to me.

So I request you to refrain from posting on my thread.

Hey guys I have seen the phone and its in great condition. Also took a look at the accessories and they are seemingly new. Hope this helps anyone who's hesitant but considering buying the phone.

Also play nice guys he's a busy doctor who's mostly in the icu he sometimes doesn't get home.thus posting pics right away maybe an issue. Also the Oneida TV is at his clinic. Genuine Guy. Will go bounds to ensure you are happy.

^Well im not happy...

Yes, i know you have 'Lots' of money in your piggy bank,pratikb, go get another phone and shove it where the sun don't shine..(and i dont mean the drawer)

My post was not meant to belittle you or incite anger from you,but since you clearly don't understand plain english i will refrain from flinging more obscenities at you.

As for the pics, on this post itself i'v asked you twice for 'close-up' pics of the item ,not to mention the three times i asked you via PM.And you candidly revert with

Tell me which photos you would like to see,

For a man who claims to be running a hospital icu i'd have thought

update me with more close up pics of any and all nicks/dents/scratches on the phone

would be comprehensible,but we're obviously not of the same genus.

I don't wish to end up duped and consequently wanted to be informed of my purchase i regret any inconvenience it may have caused you.

You claim to be Mr.Busy running a hospital ,so i wonder, you had time to take useless pictures of the TV but not of the phone. It may be a daunting task for 'special people' so here is a step by step instruction for you(for future use ofcourse):

1.put phone on table/desk/

2.position lens of camera close to phone,take picture

3.rotate phone by 90 degrees.take picture(while it's still on the table!!!)(along horizontal plane)(<-- put this in as an after thought).Repeat 3 more times

3.flip the phone and repeat 2,3

4.upload pics.

Ta-Da... a splendid example of how it should be done, Taken by archat68 he went the extra yard to highlight the minute cracks in the pics itself.

For you sycophants 'liking' his distasteful post,i'd say for a forum dilligent about 'playing nice', that wasn't really nice.

P.S. If you don't wish to sell your phone, some one else will.You do realize there are other other living beings yet don't you..? uhh.. rhetorical question, ofcourse you don't..

insert parting jibe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back