FS: Mobile Motorola Atrix for Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky

ex-Mod
On sale is my Moto Atrix for parts (AS - IS). The digitizer does not work - that is the only flaw with this. I have no time nor patience to replace the same. This was being used by my wife and when she upgraded to S II, this was sold to a friend. Unfortunately the digitizer issue cropped up the same evening of sale

• Product Name: Motorola Atrix for Parts
  • Expected Price: Rs. 4,500
  • Shipping charges: Nil
  • Manufacturer page URL: Motorola ATRIX 4G - Full phone specifications
  • Description if any: As briefed, the digitizer does not work. No other issues with the phone. Is about a year old and battery was holding a full day on normal usage the last time it was used (no degradation from the time of purchase). Have the original box and the mini HDMI cable along with a Samsung USB charger
  • Reason for Sale: Upgradedand no time to fix this
  • Product condition: 7/10 (the back door is scuffed as is usual with the phone. The sides have dotted marks from the case it was in - the rubberized battery door which is an excellent case)
  • Purchase Date: Sometime in August 2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: Nil
  • Warranty available in: NA
  • Invoice Available: No

Basic information about myself
  • Shipping from: Chennai
  • Shipping to: All over India
  • Preferred courier: DTDC - Have shipped multiple items including phones and camera lens without issues
  • Payment options: Cash / Bank transfer

IMG_2012.JPG

IMG_2013.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

mrx264 - unfortunately the courier guy did not come today as well to pick it up. Had you informed me last night that you're coming over, I would have brought it along with me to work and handed it over :(

It should be picked up tomorrow. Will send consignment number as soon as it is done. Regret the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back