Motorola Atrix + Otterbox + Extra Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grease Monk

Intertoob Ninja & Hamster Hunter Extraordinaire
Adept
Up for sale is an UNLOCKED AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G purchased from Ebay.com.

The following items will be included in the box:
  1. Motorol Atrix 4G (Carrier unlocked via cellunlock.net)
  2. Scratch guard (already applied)
  3. Bundled USB Data\Charging cable
  4. Bundled BH6X battery
  5. Extra BH5X battery (more on this later)
  6. Otterbox Impact Series case for the Motorola Atrix
  7. Some random LG USB wall charger (American plug)

What is NOT included in the box:
  1. Bundled HDMI cable
  2. Bundled USB wall adapter
  3. Indian warranty
  4. Sim card :p

There is an air bubble trapped under the screen guard which can be seen in the 8th photo.
I have tried to get the flash\reflections to accentuate any scratches on the screen-guard.
The extra battery (BH5X) is rated lower than the stock battery (BH6X) but the phone runs and charges without issues. I shook the phone vigorously with the lower rated battery to check for loose contacts, but the phone did not turn off. It will work well as a standby battery.
The screen guard that came with the Otterbox Case is what is already applied on the screen.
From the final photo you can see that the phone has been unlocked.
The phone functions perfectly and is in near mint condition.

Photos:

Reason for sale: I won two Ebay auctions at once so have an extra.

Asking Price: Rs. 18,000/- + shipping at actuals.
I will prefer to ship by Blue Dart based on all the horror stories I have heard with DTDC. If the buyer chooses to use a cheaper courier, they do so at their own risk. At any point in the deal (short of receiving full payment), I will prefer a local buyer over one I have to ship to as they can inspect the phone before purchase + no hassles associated with shipping a phone.

The price is non-negotiable as I am selling it for little less than what I got it for.
Also interested in trades with any of the following items + cash:
  1. Intel i5 2500 K
  2. Saphire\MSI R6950 2GB
  3. NZXT Gamma\Tempest EVO or CM690 or similar level cases (Chennai only)
  4. Corsair VX550\TX650 V2 or Seasonic S12II 520w
  5. Noctua NH-U12P SE2

Great pricing, good luck on the sale. Please let me know if you are interested in selling the Otterbox case :)

I'll let you know, but shipping may kill the deal for you. Perhaps if someone from Bbay buys it you can strike an exchange with them.

Great pricing, though I think the BlueDart shipping might be a downer. I tried shipping a phone recently, and was quoted a cool 2200 for the shipping alone, insurance extra. Apparently, this was the same quote some TE folks got earlier too.

Man, I would have travelled from Hyderabad to Chennai for this deal, had it come a week ago. Anyway, ordered from Ebay/ICCWorld now at higher price and no looky touchy feely before buying.

Sorry for the delay in replying here, most of TE was inaccessible and I wasn't getting thread subscription updates either.

Anyway, all PM's responded to. :D

1. Yes Bluedart shipping is hella-expensive! I managed to get it down to INR 1370 including insurance coverage of 18k. I am asking 600 bucks payment for shipping from the buyer and I will foot the remaining 770 bucks myself.

2. Yes, an ebay invoice is available.

3. I'm only dealing with members who:

a. Have been a member of TE for over a year.

b. have actively posted on the forum

c. have an iTrust rating > 3 as a buyer.

Apologies for the discrimination, but I have to be cautions with something worth this much.

@Grease Monk

Dunno why but every time I try to open your PM in my inbox I get a blank page....(IE9 as well as firefox 5)

can u please send PM again...

@Jak

I've been facing some issues with the site as well. My response to your PM was that the price is non-negotiable, and that includes the shipping price.

Great pricing, I want it so badly! I already have a similar looking Defy, but as I bought it for a price higher than what you are offering, considering it's Atrix I would have bought yours only if I was not short in money :'( I hope there is a next time! :(

@Grease Monk

Why are the following not included

Bundled HDMI cable

Bundled USB wall adapter

And for how long has the phone been in your possession ...

He won 2 auctions - one with everything bundled + extras like the Otterbox and the other without even the basic accessories - just the phone, battery and some charger.

He got the phone last week - I know coz it was routed through my SnS account

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I am interested too

please let me know if you dont strike a deal with the member(s) who contacted you before me :)

So final would be 18000+600 right?

thanks , waiting for the reply . cheers

@Anirudh: Ill let you know if the other deals don't go through. Please feel free to clarify any queries you have before this. Affirmative on the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back