FS: Mobile Motorola Defy | Brand New LCD and Touch Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Product Name: Motorola Defy
  • Expected Price: SOLD!
  • Shipping charges: nil
  • Full phone specification: Motorola DEFY - Full phone specifications
  • Description if any: The phone is in good condition. The back and sides has signs of usage. The LCD and touch screen was replaced TODAY(Spent 3.5k for new LCD). The LCD has an additional 3 months warranty.
  • LCD had few dead pixels from the beginning and I never bothered to get it changed and now they said the warranty doesnt cover it, so had to pay for it to be changed. So buyers can be satisfied with the phone, I have got it changed. This means the phone has a longer life. LCD and touch screen sensitivity is usually the most fragile parts on a phone and you can be sure that the ones on this phone is new.
  • Accessories: All stock accessories and BOX
  • Reason for Sale: Need cash, upgraded to HTC One X
  • Product condition: 8.5 out of 10 for body and 10/10 for screen
  • Purchase Date: 20th May 2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: barely 3 days.
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: yes
  • Detailed photos: http://imgur.com/a/ffnJQ/#0

Basic information about myself
  • Shipping from: Bangalore
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer
  • Preferred courier: TNT / DTDC
  • Payment options: Cash / bank transfer

Trolls stay away, low ballers keep it to PMs.

Attachments

• IMAG0032.jpg
    IMAG0032.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 293
  • IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 339
  • IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 282
bump

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

A brand new Defy 'plus' is available at 15ish k with manufacturer warranty - Motorola Defy Plus Android 3 G Mobile Phone | eBay or Motorola Defy Plus: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com
Posted in general interest

The major difference is a 1ghrz processor while the Defy has an UNDERCLOCKED 800 mhz which can be easily OCd without any loss in stability. Defy+ is just a marketing gimmick. Not to mention the quality issues the latest Defy and Defy+ is suffering. Details can be found in the Defy thread in Mobile Phones section.

With a brand new LCD and touch screen, this is pretty much a refurbished Tank of a phone. Knowing how good the phone is, I wouldnt let it go for anything less than this(Might as well keep it for my trekking or biking trips).

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

ah thnx sunny27, people who do use the phone understand what a world of possibilities this phone opens up, specially for adrenaline junkies and road warriors.

Root it and load CM7 on it. I've got a friend at work who wants a defy. will let you know by wednesday. Btw my defy runs a 64 gb sandisk ultra card with no issues.

^ I had CM7, unrooted and OF'ed it for warranty purpose.

Btw, this phone got "leh'ed" last year(No damage from the trip if your worried, no signal so mostly in my pocket). Any biker would appreciate it :D

^^ exactly why I have been sticking to this t-90 tank! I am waiting for the new pulsar 200ns. the defy is going to leh! the panasonic eluga was something i was looking forward too but its so horribly lame that I shall be sticking to my defy till a dual core version of the defy appears.

My friends N900 Konked out due to the dust. Defy dint have a single scratch.

My business has taken up a lot of time and my riding has reduced to 1000 kms a month. and need a bigger screen for emails during travels. Otherwise I wouldnt sell this baby.

^^ exactly why I have been sticking to this t-90 tank! I am waiting for the new pulsar 200ns. the defy is going to leh! the panasonic eluga was something i was looking forward too but its so horribly lame that I shall be sticking to my defy till a dual core version of the defy appears.

what did your friend say?

haven't met him yet. was on tour will be back tomorrow. will let you know then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back