Motorola Defy for 13.8k at Letsbuy

I read somewhere that buying in advance from Letsbuy is a sure shot way of getting your hands burnt as customer care is almost non existent - is that true? Is COD the way to go when ordering stuff from that web site?
Good deal btw.

Got the phone for Rs. 16149 a couple of days back for my friend.. :mad:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sweet deal nevertheless.. :D

Price jacked up to 15999 :mad: with 'FREE' (sic) Jabra BT headset. Stupid letsbuy. Sticking the BT headset even for the people who dont want :-[

raksrules said:
Price jacked up to 15999 :mad: with 'FREE' (sic) Jabra BT headset. Stupid letsbuy. Sticking the BT headset even for the people who dont want :-[
u can get that headset for only 680 on letsbuy only :(

Aladdin said:
Really Sweet. I booked one using RCOMLB1.

I got it today. And also got a bluetooth in 13,799 :p

I had ordered with RCOMLB1 then i realized i could order from my friends address using ICICILB, so i cancelled mine and booked again on 15th.

hiXTg.jpg

Aladdin said:
I got it today. And also got a bluetooth in 13,799 :p

I had ordered with RCOMLB1 then i realized i could order from my friends address using ICICILB, so i cancelled mine and booked again on 15th.

hiXTg.jpg

happy to hear this.. u r damm lucky mate..:) enjoy...:D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

RVK2488 said:
@OP

Nice way to start your journey with TE..but how is your post count still 0? :S
thanks buddy.. :) sorry i couldn't reply immediately as i am a newbie and restricted to post in trade zone till now.. :)

^^letsbuy is highly unpredictable in terms of delivery time. my usual experience has been good and all the products(about 8) that i have ordered

been delivered within 2-4 days of ordering.

Back