FS: Mobile Motorola Defy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnikhilsudo

Disciple
All the "lifeproof" functions of the phone work very well. Its still waterproof, headphones have never been used. Even the memory card hasn't been used as I used a 32gb memory card of my own from day one.

Shipping costs FREE. Will ship for free is buyer does not bargain and takes it at this price. View attachment 41943 View attachment 41943 View attachment 41944 View attachment 41945 View attachment 41946 View attachment 41947 View attachment 41948 View attachment 41949 View attachment 41950 View attachment 41951

Last edited:
^^^^
Couldn't resist but lol at that.
Are you sure you didn't want to type 900 in the OP?
You should be happy if anyone pays above 3500(the price that I think is justified) over here.

^^^^
Couldn't resist but lol at that.
Are you sure you didn't want to type 900 in the OP?
You should be happy if anyone pays above 3500(the price that I think is justified) over here.

Wow, that low. Might as well keep it. The damn thing was the only phone working in sub-zero degrees temps in the himalayas while all other flagships dropped dead. Damn no one really cares for how good motos construction quality is anymore.

As for the good quality of moto, motorola atrix 4g is a much advanced phone than the defy (though not waterproof) and sells on ebay brand new for about 5.5k without coupons.

So I guess that should give you an idea what the phone is worth.

(Couldnt find defy selling on ebay india)

Anyways, best luck for the sale bro. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back