FS: Mobile Motorola Moto X

Status
Not open for further replies.

cisco_tech

ex-Mod
Up for sale my one month old Moto X Black color. I have bought this just to test out all the features of X. i had G before as well.
Purchased from Flipkart so it comes with official motorola 1 year warranty. I havent used any accessories that comes with it. all are sealed.I will also throw the matt screen protector with the phone which i bought.
Phone has tiny scratches on right side chrome bezel. please find the attached the pic to get more idea. I have applied xtremeguard screen protectors on front and back.
sorry for poor quality pics. taken from old bold 3.
Do not crap the thread for pricing.
IMG-20140416-00003.jpg IMG-20140416-00004.jpg IMG-20140416-00005.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20140425-00008.jpg
    IMG-20140425-00008.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Heh. I would have picked this up if this thread had come up on Monday. Anyway, just wanted to tell potential buyers that the device is absolutely FANTASTIC.

Ok.i have received the xtremeguard full body protection protectors and have applied same today. Front and back. Unfortunately while applying it i have scratched little bit chrome bezel. check the pics. hence i am lowering the price because this device is no longer in mint condition. it is hardly visible though.
20000/- shipped. will include that matt screen protector that i have ordered before.

Ok.i have received the xtremeguard full body protection protectors and have applied same today. Front and back. Unfortunately while applying it i have scratched little bit chrome bezel. check the pics. hence i am lowering the price because this device is no longer in mint condition. it is hardly visible though.
20000/- shipped. will include that matt screen protector that i have ordered before.
man! how did you do that. you used force!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back