Motorola Photon 4G in very good condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech.addict

Skilled
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Motorola Photon 4g mobile phone
http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.motorola.com%2FConsumers%2FUS-EN%2FConsumer-Product-and-Services%2FMobile-Phones%2FMOTOROLA-PHOTON-4G-US-EN&rct=j&q=motorila%20photon&ei=NQKbTtmNIs2aiQfGmo2sAg&usg=AFQjCNE04grhahP6RdoC4CcIsunMq4gkFw&cad=rja

Expected Price: Rs 20,500/- shipped

Time of Purchase: Oct, 2011

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months.Testing warranty of 3 days will be provided from my side.

Reason for Sale: I placed bid on multiple phone on ebay. Ended up winning. So, this is extra. 3 more phones are up for sale as I receive them.

Purchase Invoice Available: No.

Product Condition: In very good condition. Almost mint. Minor (hairline) scratches on the chrome stand - not as severe as seems in the Picture. Also, there is a 1mm scratch on the glass (not on the display area) highlighted by red circle. Very hard to notice unless you observe very carefully. Rest of the phone is like new. Fully working.

Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger,USB cable (all that comes in the original package)

Product Location: Kolkata

Preferred Courier: DTDC Plus

Shipping Charges: Free

Payment Options: Bank transfer

Detailed photos : ImageShack Album - 7 images

So which one is better, Photon or the Atrix?

P.S : I have replied back to your PM :)

The Second Photon, is that in a better condition than this one? :p

Photon has larger screen, better camera. Also it is newer model.

But since Atrix is smaller it is easy to carry in pocket -it is also cheaper.

Hard to tell about the condition before I receive it. This one was supposed to be like new. But the condition of this one is very good. You'll not be disappointed when you see it personally.

Sure thing bro. Will decide on that then :)

Just one last query -- heard in some forums that it's screen is somewhat pixelated. Is that true? How sharp is it?

its better than atrix screen due to better non pentile matrix screen.

you aint going to sit with microscope on your eyes ,are you.

to naked eye,its not possible to tell difference between two.

Depends on what you are comparing with. To me it seems fine.I can not make any difference between the Atrix and Photon. In fact Photon seems better to me. But if you compare with a SAMOLED screen then it's inferior.

May have a deal with ChironX......

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Deal in progress with ChironX. Bank account no. PMed.

Lock the Photon for me, man. I got your PM and will PM you back once the amount is deposited :)

P.S for forum viewers : I got a chance to see the phone and it is really good. In mint condition as well :eek:hyeah:

Part payment (Rs. 4000) received from ChironX. On hold for him. He will pay the rest in the 1st week of November and the phone will be his :).

BTW I'm not using the phone right now - it's kept in the box with utmost care :D .

Most probably getting the phone on next Monday.:clap:

archat68, I am having a hard time finding one of those Universal Plug adapters here. The asking price for that (around Rs.350/-) is way too steep I think. Any chance you can get me one?

Second thing, where can I get an Otterbox case for the Photon?

Can't wait , really :eek:hyeah:

OK. Keep me informed so that I can carry the phone for you with me.

Regarding otterbox - I think Amazon/ebay.com. But otterbox alone would be 25$ and shipping will be another 10$. So better get this type of case:

Motorola Photon 4G MB855 TPU Candy Case Cover Transparent Clear /Black Gummy | eBay

FOR MOTOROLA PHOTON 4G CLEAR BLACK TPU SKIN COVER CASE | eBay

Clear Argyle Silicone TPU Case Cover Motorola Photon 4G | eBay

I have a Indian charger too. You can take that. But better you take the original one. I bought one adapter from Bigbazar about a year ago - cost me 35Rs (This is the 3 pin version). The 2 pin version is even cheaper at local electric shop - they sell for 10 Rs. But they sometimes give loose connection. Also most new extension strips used for powering computers have universal sockets in them. You can buy one those for 100-150 bucks too. That will serve you many purpose.

And I will provide a new screenguard for free :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back